Travertine Silver Split-Face Tile 4" x Free Length
The Split-Face Travertine Tile is a unique and elegant solution to interior decor and outdoor hardscaping. The hammered uneven surface of the tiles showcases the beauty of travertine’s naturally occurring variations and vein deposits, providing an impressive visual of texture and color, that enhances any room or outdoor space. Silver (Gray) is an elegant stone, perfect for both traditional and contemporary design. Split face tiles come in 4″ x Free Length, with an average thickness of 3/4″. Sold by layer (33 square feet each layer).
What to look for when purchasing travertine tiles?
Travertine is a water absorbent material, and it’s usually gets cracked if installed in areas facing long periods of freezing and humidity. It is soft as well, and travertine floors can’t resist too much traffic on them. Travertine is also expensive as compared to other options because it is a pure natural product and can’t be mass produced. You should consider all these factors i.e. condition of installation area and your budget when purchasing travertine tiles.
Advantages of using Travertine Tiles:
There are many reasons why you should go for travertine tiles flooring and decoration in your house. Here are the top ones:
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
- Environment-friendly: You don’t need any abrasive or acidic cleaners to clean travertine so it is very environment-friendly.
- Long lasting: Travertine is a natural material and it lasts longer than other natural/artificial flooring and decoration options if handled with care.
And so many other reasons for choosing travertine which you’ll come to know about once you’ll actually go for it.
How to clean travertine tiles?
Travertine tiles are very easy to clean. However, you should be very careful about the cleaner you are using for them. Travertine tiles need specific cleaners which you may ask the installer to provide. You shouldn’t use acidic cleaner for it as these cleaners can harm the stone badly.