Travertine Silver Mosaic 2" x 2" Tiles
Silver Travertine is characterized by beautiful dark silver/gray deposits and veins on a light silver background, and may contain small quantities of diffused cream colored deposits, creating an elegant classic look. Silver Travertine 2″ x 2″ Mosaics are beautiful and perfect for shower floors, accent walls, bathrooms and back-splashes. Travertibe Silver Mosaic 2″ x 2″ tiles come in one square foot, attached to a mesh for easy installation, 10 sheets per box.
Why should you go for Silver mosaic travertine?
There are many reasons why you should go for travertine tiles flooring and decoration in your house. Here are the top ones:
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
- Environment-friendly: You don’t need any abrasive or acidic cleaners to clean travertine so it is very environment-friendly.
- Long lasting: Travertine is a natural material and it lasts longer than other natural/artificial flooring and decoration options if handled with care.
And so many other reasons for choosing travertine which you’ll come to know about once you’ll actually go for it.
How to clean Silver mosaic travertine tiles?
Travertine tiles are very easy to clean. However, you should be very careful about the cleaner you are using for them. Travertine tiles need specific cleaners which you may ask the installer to provide. You shouldn’t use acidic cleaner for it as these cleaners can harm the stone badly.
What to look for when purchasing Silver mosaic travertine tiles?
You should consider following factors before purchasing Silvermosaic travertine:
- Area Situation: Travertine is not good for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. So you should avoid using travertine in such areas.
- Rate: As travertine is a natural material and is expensive, you should always confirm rates before purchasing tiles for you.
- Surface Quality: Make sure that surface quality is not very rough and it shouldn’t have any spots/stains on them. Always check each piece before purchasing.
- Right cleaner: Do not forget to obtain right cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners as these can harm the stone very badly.
Silver mosaic travertine is available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.