Scabos Travertine Tiles
Our Scabos Travertine is a beautiful stone characterized by colorful swirling deposits of diffused red, gold, orange, light cream, brown and dark gray colors with a glowing even-toned golden base hue. These beautiful travertine tiles are perfect for a classic look or accent to contemporary interior design. Scabos are perfect for flooring, accent walls and wall applications, back-splashes and bathrooms. This tile is available in various sizes and finishes.
Reasons to choose Scabos Travertine Tiles:
There are many reasons why you should choose Scabos Travertine Tiles for your area.
Non-slip surface: . As grip of this stone increase when it is wet, it is also known as “conditionally slip-resistant” material.
Heat resistant: Travertine Tiles are heat resistant and they don’t become very hot.
Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab surrounds. Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
Scabos Travertine Tile Design Ideas
1. Scabos Travertine Bathrooms and Showers:
Scabos travertine tiles can be used for a colorful refurbishing of bathrooms and showers. Listed below are some ideas for installing these wonderful tiles.
- A traditional bathroom with alcove bathtub can look timelessly chic with scabos travertine floor with honed finish placed in french pattern. Cover the walls surrounding the bathtub with the same finish tiles in subway pattern.
- If you like the rustic style then use tumbled finish scabos travertine in diagonal pattern for covering your shower walls while keeping the floor of the bathroom in honed finish. Paint the remaining walls in a neutral color with black bathroom accessories.
- You can have scabos travertine tiles in different sizes as well for decorating different elements of the bathroom. For example, You can use large sized tiles for the bathroom floor, medium sized ones for the wall and scabos mosaic tiles for the backsplash and shower area's floor.
2. Kitchens with Scabos Travertine Tiles:
Scabos travertine tiles are vibrant with their reddish orange tones mixed with cream, brown and gray hues. The variety of colors in a single tile with its unique veining make scabos perfect for a color enriched makeover for your kitchen. Here we have gathered some lovely ideas for using scabos travertine tiles in the kitchen:
- A honed finish scabos travertine tile floor laid in the famous french pattern looks beautiful in a kitchen with an island. Dark brown wooden cabinets look exceptionally good with light coloured natural stone backsplash and countertops.
- A scabos backsplash and floor look great together. Use a diamond pattern for the backsplash with a mosaic center piece and a hopscotch pattern for the floor.
- If you have a one wall kitchen with a pillar at one side then instead of covering the floor with scabos tiles only decorate the backsplash and the pillar.
3. Living Rooms with Scabos Travertine Tile:
Scabos travertine tile can be used for decoration of living rooms. The multiple colors present in these tiles make them perfect for any type of color and style. Following are a few ways to make use of this tile in the living room.
- A typical living room can look great with a scabos travertine floor. Honed scabos tiles with chiseled edge finish give off a countryside vibe. This look is perfect if your living room furniture consists of mix and match pieces.
- If you have a fireplace in your living room and want a sleek design style then this idea is for you. Use cobblestone pattern for laying the floor tiles in polished finish. For the fireplace surround area use scabos travertine in stacked stone style.
4. Scabos Travertine Entrance Halls and Foyers:
Scabos travertine tiles can make your foyers and entrance halls lively with their vibrant colors. The decoration of the entrance of your house can build up the anticipation of what lies ahead. This area can mirror the design aesthetics of the homeowner. Therefore it imperative to carefully plan out what you want in your foyer or entrance hall's decoration. Listed here are few design ideas that work as an inspiration for your next redecoration:
- A traditional foyer with a barrel vaulted ceiling can look outstanding if the ceiling is decorated with scabos travertine tiles in brick or subway pattern.
- Scabos travertine tile floor in high polish can look pleasant to the eyes when laid in a basket weave pattern. You can also have monochrome mosaic in the middle of your entrance hall scabos floor for an extra oomph.
What to look for when purchasing Scabos Travertine Tiles?
As travertine is an expensive material, you should always consider few factors before purchasing Scabos Travertine Tiles. Some of them are:
Area Situation: Travertine is not good for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. So you should avoid using travertine in such areas.
Rate: As travertine is a natural material and is expensive, you should always confirm rates before purchasing tiles for you.
Surface Quality: Make sure that surface quality is not very rough and it shouldn’t have any spots/stains on them. Always check each piece before purchasing.
Right cleaner: Do not forget to obtain right cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners as these can harm the stone very badly.
Scabos Travertine Tiles are available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.