Pearl Marble Pavers
Pearl Marble is a beautiful beige colored marble with a small amount of gold veins for a classic yet contemporary look. Pearl Marble Pavers are perfect for hardscapes for pool decks, driveways, patio decks, outdoor kitchens, gardens, gazebos.
The size options are; 6” x 12″ Tumbled, 12″ x 12″ Tumbled, 12″ x 24″ Tumbled, 16″ x 16″ Tumbled, 16″ x 24″ Tumbled, 24″ x 24″ Tumbled, French Pattern Tumbled.
Reasons to choose Pearl marble pavers:
There are many reasons why you should choose marble pavers and top ones are listed below:
- Durability: Marble pavers are very durable and strong. They usually don’t get break very easily.
- Elegant and stunning look: Marble pavers give a very elegant and stunning look and they just add a lot of value to your property.
- Environment-friendly: As marble is a natural stone, it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its surface. Thus, these marble pavers are a safe option for pool copings.
What to look for when purchasing Pearl Marble Pavers?
You should check the following things before purchasing Pearl Marble Pavers.
- Make sure that you’re getting it on right price from a right dealer.
- Always check the quality of all pieces instead of just a few on the top of the stack.
- Make sure that marble you’re getting is stain/scratch free.
- Color and design pattern should be uniform on whole marble piece.
Pearl Marble Pavers Design Ideas
1. Pearl Marble Pools:
Pearl marble pavers can be used for creating pool decks. Pearl marble paved pool decks look stunning because of the wonderful shade of these pavers. The contrast between the pavers and the blue water is refreshing for the eyes.
Pearl marble pavers can be used for all types of pools. Design ideas for some of the pools ares listed below:
- Family Pool: The traditional pool can look wonderful with Pearl pavers with tumbled finish laid in a simple running bond pattern. Add a slightly dark colored pool coping and pool deck border for defined look.
- Above Ground Pool: An above ground pool needs a stunning base. Pearl pavers laid in an elaborate pattern like hopscotch or windmill can enhance the beauty of the whole area.
- Infinity Pool: Infinity pools are dramatic on their own but pair them up with paved pool deck and the result is outstanding.
2. Patio and Outdoor Kitchen with Pearl Marble Pavers:
Pearl marble pavers look beautiful near greenery because of their distinctive color. These pavers are perfect for decorating outdoor areas like the patio or the outdoor kitchen. Here we have some design ideas for both the patio and outdoor kitchen to inspire you for your next marble remodeling:
- Patio: Pearl marble pavers are a favorite for those who love simplistic design approach. A hopscotch pattern with these marble pavers can look chic as seen in the image. A small retaining wall, fire pit and sleek modish furniture makes this patio more appealing. The addition of ornamental plants around the patio adds color and beauty to the landscape.
- Outdoor Kitchen: An outdoor kitchen is perfect for the summer barbecue parties and family gatherings. Pearl marble paved floor in honed finish looks wonderful in combination with a split face marble decorated grilling station.
How to clean marble so it'll look new?
We recommend that only agents you should use your marble for cleaning on a regular basis are hot water and specially formulated stone cleaners which you should obtain from your installer. Also, make sure that you are cleaning your marble on a regular basis. In addition to that, remove all stains and spots from your marble tiles immediately so your marble will look as new as it was on the very first day.
So by now, as you know a lot about pearl marble pavers, you can order them for your project. Our store is located in Miami. If you need more help regarding pearl marble pavers do not hesitate to contact us back and we’ll be more than happy to assist you in this.