Noce Travertine Tiles
Our Noce Travertine Tile is a beautiful stone, and is very popular with classic and contemporary design. Noce Travertine is an elegant medium to deep brown color, tying into, and blending well with, colors of nature and more vivid accent hues, like beige, gold and silver. Noce is considered to be one of the hardest travertine stone colors. Actually, another type of Noce – called Noce Scarlett – contains naturally occurring deposits of red clay, giving it a beautiful multi-tone look and added strength. These tiles are available in different sizes; sold by square foot.
What to look for when purchasing Noce travertine tiles?
You should consider following factors before purchasing noce travertine:
- Area Situation: Travertine is not good for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. So you should avoid using travertine in such areas.
- Rate: As travertine is a natural material and is expensive, you should always confirm rates before purchasing tiles for you.
- Surface Quality: Make sure that surface quality is not very rough and it shouldn’t have any spots/stains on them. Always check each piece before purchasing.
- Right cleaner: Do not forget to obtain right cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners as these can harm the stone very badly.
Noce Travertine Tile Design Ideas
1. Noce Travertine Bathrooms:
Noce travertine tiles can be used for the decoration of bathrooms and shower areas. These tiles can look wonderful in any bathroom type. Given here are some design ideas for the use of these tiles in bathrooms:
- Master bathroom: Noce travertine tiles look amazing in a master bathroom. The trick is to use different tile sizes to differentiate the sections of the bathroom. Cover the floor and walls of the bathroom with large size tiles in honed finish. For the shower area use mosaic noce tiles for the floor. Use small tiles for the shower area’s walls and backsplash in diamond pattern. Finish the look with a white freestanding bathtub.
- Three Quarter Bathroom: For a three quarter bathroom use tumbled noce travertine tiles for the floor in straight bond pattern. Cover the backsplash with the same tiles in subway pattern. Add a dark countertop with a vessel sink for an oomph worthy design.
2. Noce Travertine Bedrooms and Living Rooms:
Noce travertine tiles are the perfect choice for creating the bedroom of your dreams thanks to their earthly tone. These tiles are very versatile which means that they can be used to realize any type of design idea ranging from contemporary chic to classic luxury. Owing to their color and design, noce travertine tiles are regarded as the perfect choice for living room flooring and walls. One of the biggest perks about noce travertine tiles is that you can be really creative and truly experiment with the design scheme which guarantees that the end results will be a realized version of the bedroom or living room of your dreams.
- Noce travertine tile flooring paired with bright white walls and furniture is the epitome of minimalist chic. Consider low-key decoration and just adding a few classic pieces i.e. one or two beautiful paintings and potted green plants.
- Install noce travertine tiles in your living room floor and create a heavily contrasting scenery by choosing grey walls and a combination of silver, black, beige, grey and white furniture. An electric fireplace adorned with white, beige and grey bricks to match the cloth of the sofa and the metallic grey of the table is what will tie the whole look of the room together. As for the cabinets, you can either go with a darker tone of grey or just go with black to really make a statement living room.
3. Noce Travertine Kitchen:
Noce travertine tiles can make your kitchen look beautiful with their subtle beauty and timeless look. You can use these tiles on their own or in combination with other material as well. Noce travertine tile floor in honed and chiseled edge finish looks lovely in a traditional Mediterranean style kitchen. For a rustic vibe use brushed noce travertine tiles for the floor in windmill pattern and backsplash with a little mosaic in the middle. You can use ceramic or slate mosaic tiles for the backsplash’s border. Contemporary kitchens look outstanding with Noce travertine tiles in polished or honed finish. Use patterns like the herringbone or stretcher bond for a modish look.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]
4. Project Flooring with Noce Travertine Tiles:
Noce travertine tiles have a neutral color which makes them suitable for flooring of all types. Whether it is the entrance hall of a corporate building, lobby of a hotel, foyer of a house, waiting rooms or spas, these tiles look picture perfect on the floor. Noce travertine tiles give off a sophisticated vibe and go well with any type of color and design scheme.
Why should you go for Noce travertine tiles?
There are many reasons why you should go for travertine tiles flooring and decoration in your house. Here are the top ones:
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
- Environment-friendly: You don’t need any abrasive or acidic cleaners to clean travertine so it is very environment-friendly.
- Long lasting: Travertine is a natural material and it lasts longer than other natural/artificial flooring and decoration options if handled with care.
And so many other reasons for choosing travertine which you’ll come to know about once you’ll actually go for it.
How to clean Noce travertine tiles?
Travertine tiles are very easy to clean. However, you should be very careful about the cleaner you are using for them. Travertine tiles need specific cleaners which you may ask the installer to provide. You shouldn’t use acidic cleaner for it as these cleaners can harm the stone badly.
Noce travertine is available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.