Noce Travertine Pavers
Our Noce Travertine Pavers are beautiful brownstones, very popular with classic and contemporary hardscape design. Noce is known as one of the hardest travertine stones on the market. These Pavers are great for patio decks, pool decks, driveways, pathways, and outdoor steps. They are available in different sizes and the French Pattern is available. Sold by the square foot.
Why should you choose Travertine pavers:
There are many reasons why people choose travertine pavers and why you should choose it for your construction. In addition to slip-resistance property, travertine pavers are heat resistant, and very beautiful. Especially the lighter colors of travertine pavers will provide a pool deck surface that will stay cool even in the hottest summer days. Travertine stone pavers are also ideal for the edges of a swimming pool.
What to consider when purchasing Noce Travertine pavers?
As travertine pavers are always purchased in bulk for big projects usually, you should be very careful when purchasing them. Here are few factors which you should take care of:
- Crack warranty: Just see how long crack warranty an installer is providing. It should be 1 year minimum.
- Area Situation: Travertine is not suitable for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. Since pavers are installed outdoor and travertine is a water absorbent material, it absorbs water and may receive cracks. Therefore, you should always consider climate situation of the area before installing travertine.
- Cost: As travertine is a natural material, it costs a bit more as compared to other materials. In case of pavers, even a small difference in cost results in big difference overall. Therefore, you should also be careful about cost factor while purchasing travertine pavers and always go for a right dealer after market research.
- Cleaners: Always get a right travertine cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners on the stones. These will harm the stone badly.
Noce Travertine Paver Design Ideas
1. Noce Travertine Gazebo:
Noce travertine pavers can be used for the construction of a beautiful gazebo in the vicinity of your own estate or backyard. By choosing these travertine pavers you’ll be guaranteeing yourself a well-designed, elegant and timelessly classy gazebo.
- For an old-money inspired look, go for either a classic pavilion styled gazebo or a Victorian one and get the flooring and the roof of your gazebo done with noce travertine pavers. Golden travertine columns or fiberglass columns will greatly complement the noce color of the pavers. This combination will leave you with a gazebo inspired from something straight out of a fairytale book.
- If you are someone who prefers a minimalistic contemporary design then a rotunda style gazebo made with noce travertine pavers and noce travertine columns is what you should be opting for as it will look divine in its simplicity.
2. Noce Travertine Pool Decks:
If you plan on building a swimming pool or a pool deck or just renovating your old one then the noce travertine pavers would be the perfect choice to consider. One of the reasons why travertine pavers are highly recommended for pool decks is because they stay cool even in the blazing sun light thus making it safe to walk barefoot on the deck without the fear of burning your feet.
Noce travertine pavers are the ideal choice for pool decks for their simple yet graceful color. Getting these installed will instantly improve the entire look of your pool deck. The fact that they are easy to clean and maintain will allow you to have as many BBQs near the poolside in the summer without the fear of ruining them from erosion or spillages. Covering the area around the pool deck with artificial or real grass and flowers will add to the beauty of the pool deck.
3. Noce Travertine Retaining Wall and Fountains:
Noce travertine paver walls give off an extremely elegant vibe. Theses pavers are just what you need to make the retaining walls of your house look less monotonous without overdoing it.
- Thee noce travertine pavers can be installed on the retaining walls in your garden or for a low-key stylish look. Decorating the borders of the retaining walls with pebbles will add an oomph of glamour to the simplistic design.
- An elegant fountain constructed out of noce travertine pavers in the center of your garden is just what you need to enhance the beauty of the outdoor area of your house. Because these pavers are durable and not prone to damage from water, it makes them the perfect material for building a fountain.
4. Noce Travertine Walkways and Driveways:
If you think your driveway or the walkway leading up to the house has a very monotonous look and you’d like to change it then we’d recommend you renovate the area with Noce travertine pavers. These dull bronze toned pavers will easily improve the appearance of your driveway and walkway. They are also resistant to damage done by weathering so climatic changes won’t cause much damage either.
- Covering your entire driveway with these beautiful noce travertine pavers is all that will be needed to enhance its beauty. This will easily brighten up the entire look of your driveway, even at night, especially when the moonlight will shine over it.
- You can get really creative when it comes to beautifying the walkway leading up to your front door. Consider decorating the noce travertine paver walkway by adding colorful pebbles to the borders and potted plants. They will wonderfully complement the bronze hue.
How to clean Noce Travertine pavers?
Travertine pavers are very easy to clean. However, you should be very careful about the cleaner you are using for them. Travertine pavers need specific cleaners which you may ask the installer to provide. You shouldn’t use acidic cleaner for it as these cleaners can harm the stone badly.
Noce travertine pavers are available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.