Noce Remodel Pool Coping
Noce Travertine Remodel Pool Copings have a rounded 4″ outer lip that fits on top of Bullnose Pavers when remodeling swimming pools. They are the perfect alternative to demolishing your existing stone and concrete. Noce is one of the most popular travertine colors, a medium brown travertine, and looks beautiful in any hardscape design. These Remodel Pool coping are available in different sizes and are sold by piece.
What to look for when purchasing Noce Travertine Pool Coping?
As travertine is an expensive material, you should always consider few factors before purchasing travertine pool copings. Some of them are:
- Surface Smoothness: You should always check how smooth the surface of a bullnose is. Also ask for crack warranty and make sure it is more than one year.
- Area/climate Situation: Travertine is not suitable for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. Since pavers are installed outdoor and travertine is a water absorbent material, it absorbs water and may receive cracks. Therefore, you should always consider climate situation of the area before installing travertine.
- Cleaners: Always get a right travertine cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners on the stones. These will harm the stone badly.
- Cost: As travertine is a natural material, it costs a bit more as compared to other materials. In case of pavers, even a small difference in cost results in big difference overall. Therefore, you should also be careful about cost factor while purchasing travertine pavers and always go for a right dealer after market research.
How Pool Copings are made?
Travertine pool copings are made using simple travertine tiles. First of all tiles are installed in the area. Then these tiles are turned into bullnose using a grinder. And at the end, bullnose is polished and given a perfect look.
Tips for maintaining travertine pool coping:
Travertine pool coping is a fragile and soft material and sometimes it is not very thick. So it should be handled very carefully on both the installer and your end. Furthermore, you should always check rates in the market before purchasing the product so you’ll always get it from the right seller and in right price.
Advantages of using Noce Remodel Pool Coping:
There are so many reasons why you should go for noce remodel pool coping. Let’s have a look on some of them:
- Durable Material: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
- Environment-friendly: You don’t need any abrasive or acidic cleaners to clean travertine so it is very environment-friendly.
- Long lasting: Travertine is a natural material and it lasts longer than other natural/artificial flooring and decoration options if handled with care.
By now, you already know a lot about noce remodel travertine pool coping. If you want to purchase some stone or need more information, please contact us back or get stone directly from Sefastone Miami Store.