Myra Limestone Pavers
Our Myra Limestone Pavers are a beautiful light beige/gold hued limestone covered in a darker swirled patterns that adds a warm elegant look to any design, be it classic, modern or contemporary. The Myra Limestone pavers are great for patio decks, pool, decks, steps and walkways. This paver comes in different sizes and is sold by square foot.
What to consider when purchasing limestone pavers?
As limestone pavers are always purchased in bulk for big projects usually, you should be very careful when purchasing them. Here are few factors which you should take care of:
- Crack warranty: Just see how long crack warranty an installer is providing. It should be 1 year minimum.
- Cost: As limestone is a natural material, it costs a bit more as compared to other materials. In case of pavers, even a small difference in cost results in big difference overall. Therefore, you should also be careful about cost factor while purchasing limestone pavers and always go for a right dealer after market research.
- Cleaners: Always get a right limestone cleaner from your installer. Ask them to guide you about cleaning instructions.
Reasons to choose limestone pavers:
There are so many reasons why you should choose limestone pavers. Here are the top ones:
- Limestone pavers are versatile. You can use them anywhere and in any situation.
- These pavers are durable and long lasting.
- Limestone pavers are very attractive with appealing look. They increase beauty of your house by many times.
- Limestone pavers are also very hygienic inside and outside the home as they are resistant to bacteria and allergens cannot hide within the stone.
Myra Limestone Pavers Design Ideas
1. Patios with Myra Limestone Pavers:
Myra limestone pavers can be used for decorating the patios. These pavers provide with a very fresh and elegant. The Myra limestone pavers have a very decent and wonderful appearance. Here are some of the design ideas to help you make your patio stunning using these pavers.
- Use 24 x 24-inch Myra limestone pavers in the square pattern on the ground. Complete the look of the patio by opting dark colored furniture as to contrast and balance the look of our area. Place some flower pots of light colors such as ivory and beige.
2. Myra Limestone Driveway and Courtyard:
Myra limestone pavers can be used to enhance the beauty of driveway and courtyards whether small or large. Myra pavers give a neat and natural look to your garden. Arrange them in rough, natural look in order to keep the layout close with nature. Design ideas below can give a big picture of the pavers while they are in your garden:
- Use Myra limestone pavers for the driveway or entrance area in windmill pattern. This will give your entrance a very classy and antique appearance. Some green leafed boundary bestows castle in the air.
- For a subtle cozy green look, we recommend to using myra limestone for stair treads and retaining wall.
3. Myra Limestone Fire Pit:
Myra Limestone Pavers can be used for decorating your home if your style preference is the antique and classy look with a touch of old money.Myra limestone Pavers are best suited in outdoor areas where it enhances the beauty of your outdoor landscape. Even simple and random patterns of these pavers can make these areas stand out. There are many design ideas available for Myra Limestone Pavers which can help you in beautifying your outdoor areas. Here are some design ideas for usage of these pavers in fire pit areas:
- Use mosaic style Myra Limestone Pavers in the random pattern for the fire pit area. The light yellow color of the pavers gives a contrasting and bright look to your lawn as shown in the adjacent image. Place some large sized boulders and rocks near the edges for a rustic feel.
- If your lawn is small in size then use a stack bond or regular pattern with large size pavers. This will create an illusion of space
4. Myra Limestone Walkways:
Myra limestone pavers are also perfect for walkways that add beauty and glory to the beautiful appearance of your area. Here presented are some design ideas that will help you unleash your creativity in beautifying your walkways:
- Myra limestone pavers add to the majestic beauty of walkways when used in 12 x 12-inch sized square pattern. Use limestone pavers in white or gray color for boundaries to balance the overall look.
- Use myra limestone paver with the tumbled finish in a random pattern with one or two grayish black brick in contrast. A small and delicate parterre on both sides with some pink and white flowers adds to the beauty of an area. This gives a very unique look to the area. A boundary small-sized bricks paved in a horizontal pattern gives and bedazzling appearance. Some flower pots add to the beauty of fantasy themed backyard.
How to take care of limestone products?
If you want to maintain original appearance of your Limestone, you’ll have to follow our following advices. Limestone tiles are porous in nature so excessive water may cause reactions such as oxidation, staining, deterioration, etc. Special impregnating or penetrating sealers are recommended to avoid these problems. We always apply sealers to any limestone applications. In addition to that, you should use warm water, mild dishwashing liquid and a soft cloth to clean up most of the spills on your limestone. With proper care, your limestone's beauty will last for generations.
Myra limestone pavers are available in SefaStone Miami Store. If you want to purchase few or discuss it further, do not hesitate to contact us back. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.