Light Lymra Limestone Tile
Lymra is a white -or light- limestone quarried from Turkey. Lymra is an elegant white color with faint off-white speckled texture and diffused deposits. It is a beautiful stone with a soft clean look, perfect for classic or modern interior design. Sold per square foot.
Where to use Light Lymra Limestone Tiles?
Light Lymra limestone tiles are best for hallways and passages as these give a symmetric shape to them. These can also be used in other areas of house like bathrooms and living areas. As the stone is strong and durable, it can be used in almost all areas of the world. This stone is best for those who want to give their house a very unique and elegant look.
Advantages of using Light Lymra Limestone Tiles:
Light Lymra Limestone tiles provide you so many reasons to choose them. Let’s have a look why you should have them in your house:
- These tiles are durable and long lasting in terms of looks.
- Vein cut tiles are very attractive with appealing look. These increase beauty of your house by many times.
- These tiles are versatile. Can be used indoor as well as outdoors.
- Limestone tiles are also very hygienic inside and outside the home as they are resistant to bacteria and allergens cannot hide within it.
Light Lymra Limestone Tile Design Ideas
1. Bedrooms with Light Lymra Limestone Tiles:
Limestone tiles in Light Lymra can make your bedroom look exceptionally good with their subtle beauty. These tiles are suitable for all bedroom types and can enhance their appearance. Given below are some light lymra design ideas based on different bedroom types:
• Master Bedroom: Install light lymra limestone tiles with polished finish in your master bedroom. Lay the tiles in brick bond or diamond pattern. Add antique inspired wooden furniture, sofas and rugs in shades of whites with light colored drapery and linens for sophisticated look. If you like the modern style then go for contemporary furniture and dark contrasting colors.
• Loft-style Bedroom: Loft style bedrooms look ultra-chic with their modish approach towards living space. You can have honed finish light lymra limestone installed on the floor and for creating an accent wall. Use the subway pattern in vertical and horizontal direction for laying the tiles on the floor and wall respectively. Add pendent ceiling lights in chrome color with furniture in varying shades of whites and grays.
• Guest Room: Use light lymra limestone tiles in combination with Cotswold black limestone in polished finish for creating the Oddfellow pattern on your guest room floor. Paint the walls in a pastel shade of your choice with light colored drapery.
2. Project Bathrooms with Light Lymra Limestone:
Light lymra limestone looks great in bathrooms. Here we have some design ideas that you can use for future renovation:
• Master bathroom: Decorate the walls mid length with polished lymra limestone tiles in subway pattern with a decorative mosaic border. For the floor, lay the tiles in stack bond pattern. Add a clawfoot bathtub, champagne bronze toilet accessories and a double vanity with undermount sinks.
• Three Quarter Bathroom: A three quarter bathroom adorned with light lymra looks wonderful. Use polished tiles in herringbone pattern for covering the walls and add English bond pattern for covering the floor. For the shower area, use mosaic tiles on the floor.
• Powder Room: Decorate your powder room with honed light lymra limestone in brick weave or corridor pattern on the walls and running bond pattern on the floor. Add chrome colored accessories with a stylish vanity.
3. Light Lymra Kitchens:
You can use light lymra tiles for beautifying your kitchen. You can use this tile on the floor, backsplash and even walls of your kitchen. Brushed finish tiles in vertical brick bond pattern look exceptionally good in combination with honed light lymra limestone covered kitchen island. You can also use polished light lymra in diamond pattern for a sleek look.
For the backsplash, you can use simple patterns or add a floral mosaic in the middle of your backsplash for an oomph worthy style. Add countertops preferably made up of natural stone like nero marquina marble or gold travertine.
4. Living Rooms with Light Lymra Limestone Tiles:
Light lymra limestone tiles can be used for the decoration of your living room like in the design ideas given below:
• Use light lymra limestone tile in combination with walnut travertine mosaic tile and lay them in hopscotch or windmill pattern. Paint the walls in cream-ish white color and hang dark brown heavy curtains with white lace blinds. Add rich brown colored sofas along with a faux fur rug and a bronze coffee table with glass top.
• If you like the simple look then only use these wonderful tiles in a regular pattern with honed or polished finish. Paint the wall with the LED in dark blue color while keeping the rest of them white. Add furniture in varying tones of tan and white color with blue curtains. Add metallic black ceiling fan and light holders to finish the look.
Tips to maintain Limestone beauty:
If you want to maintain original appearance of your Limestone, you’ll have to follow our following advices. Limestone tiles are porous in nature so excessive water may cause reactions such as oxidation, staining, deterioration, etc. Special impregnating or penetrating sealers are recommended to avoid these problems. We always apply sealers to any limestone applications. In addition to that, you should use warm water, mild dishwashing liquid and a soft cloth to clean up most of the spills on your limestone. With proper care, your limestone's beauty will last for generations.We hope this information will help you purchasing limestone tiles from a right place. Our store is located in Miami, USA. If you need more information or want to purchase some tile, do not forget to contact us back. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.