Leonardo Travertine Tiles
Leonardo Travertine is distinguished by its elegant, bold look. It is a beautiful beige stone with light ivory, red and black onyx flowing vein deposits. Elegant and boldly beautiful, Leonardo Travertine Tiles are the perfect finishing touch for modern interior design. These tiles come in different sizes and are sold by square foot.
Advantages of using Leonardo travertine tiles:
There are many reasons why you should go for travertine tiles flooring and decoration in your house. Here are the top ones:
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
- Environment-friendly: You don’t need any abrasive or acidic cleaners to clean travertine so it is very environment-friendly.
- Long lasting: Travertine is a natural material and it lasts longer than other natural/artificial flooring and decoration options if handled with care.
And so many other reasons for choosing travertine which you’ll come to know about once you’ll actually go for it.
Leonardo Travertine Tiles Design Ideas
1. Leonardo Travertine Bathroom:
A bathroom can look trendy when decorated with Leonardo travertine tiles. No matter what type of bathroom layout is, these tiles look amazing. Listed below are ideas which can serve as an inspiration for your next project:
- For a luxurious bathroom makeover cover the floor with Leonardo travertine tiles laid in a diamond pattern with honed finish. For the walls and bathtub / shower area use the regular pattern. Add a small chandelier and cover the ceiling around it with Leonardo mosaic tiles in a geometric shape. Use the mosaic tiles for the backsplash as well. Add dark brown natural stone countertop and white toilet accessories to complete the design.
- If you like contemporary style for your bathroom then cover the floor and walls of the bathroom with these marble tiles in stack bond pattern. Separate the shower area using glass panels and insert a mosaic floor in the shower area. Finish the look by adding white natural stone countertop and white toilet accessories.
2. Leonardo Travertine Bedroom:
Leonardo travertine tile can be used for the decoration of the bedroom. The earthy hue of this tile is the reason why it can easily blend in with its surrounding. With these tiles you do not have to worry about them getting cracked or damaged as they are quite durable. Their subtle beauty combined with their long list of pros makes these tiles ideal for bedroom installations. Given here are some design ideas that can be used for these travertine tiles:
- A bedroom can look elegant with polished finish Leonardo travertine floor laid in a regular or stack bond pattern. You can also add a bit of variation in color by using small black marble tiles in a geometric pattern. Add wrought iron furniture to complete the look.
- For a contemporary look cover the walls of the bedroom with large size Leonardo tiles instead of paint with a wooden floor. If wood is not your style then go for old wood travertine tiles that have the same look but benefits of travertine.
- If your bedroom is spacious then add a small dark mosaic in the middle of Leonardo travertine floor with a border of the same color.
3. Leonardo Travertine Lounge and Fireplace Surround Area:
Leonardo Travertine tiles can be used to enhance the beauty of your lounge and fireplace surround area. It can make your living room look lavish and cozy all at the same time. Here are some design ideas to make your living room look chic:
- Leonardo travertine floor in polished finish looks great in Victorian inspired living room. Cover the fireplace surround with the same tiles and add pillars around it.
- If your style is contemporary then use honed Leonardo travertine tiles on the floor in stack bond pattern and polished Leonardo tiles in herringbone pattern for covering the in-wall fireplace surround area.
- For a rustic style living room use the French pattern for laying honed tiles. Cover the fireplace with tumbled finish Leonardo tiles for that countryside vibe.
4. Kitchen Backsplash with Leonardo Travertine Tiles:
Backsplashes can dictate the whole design scheme of your kitchen. It is important that you invest good time and money for their decoration. Leonardo travertine tiles can be used for creating unique and beautiful kitchen backsplashes. You can add elaborate motifs and even colorful mosaics to your Leonardo backsplashes for a stellar design. For a modish look, use polished finish tiles in herringbone or subway pattern. Tumbled finish can be used for a countryside inspired style.
What to consider when buying Leonardo travertine tiles?
Travertine is a water absorbent material, and it’s usually gets cracked if installed in areas facing long periods of freezing and humidity. It is soft as well, and travertine floors can’t resist too much traffic on them. Travertine is also expensive as compared to other options because it is a pure natural product and can’t be mass produced. You should consider all these factors i.e. condition of installation area and your budget when purchasing travertine tiles.
How to clean Leonardo travertine tiles?
Travertine tiles are very easy to clean. However, you should be very careful about the cleaner you are using for them. Travertine tiles need specific cleaners which you may ask the installer to provide. You shouldn’t use acidic cleaner for it as these cleaners can harm the stone badly.
So by now as you know a lot about travertine, you are in a position to purchase it. Leonardo travertine tiles are available in our Miami and Los Angeles Store. If you need more help, kindly contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you in this regard.