Leonardo Travertine Pavers
The beauty of Leonardo Travertine pavers are distinguished by its elegant, bold look. With ivory, red and onyx black vein deposits, it is perfect for a modern yet elegant hardscape design. Leonardo Travertine Pavers are a great choice for patio decks, pathways, driveways, outdoor steps and pool decks. These pavers come in different sizes and are sold by square foot.
The size options are; 6” x 12″ Tumbled, 12″ x 12″ Tumbled, 12″ x 24″ Tumbled, 16″ x 16″ Tumbled, 16″ x 24″ Tumbled, 24″ x 24″ Tumbled, French Pattern Tumbled.
What to look for when purchasing Leonardo Travertine Pavers?
As travertine is an expensive material, you should always consider few factors before purchasing Leonardo Travertine Pavers. Some of them are:
- Area Situation: Travertine is not good for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. So you should avoid using travertine in such areas.
- Rate: As travertine is a natural material and is expensive, you should always confirm rates before purchasing tiles for you.
- Surface Quality: Make sure that surface quality is not very rough and it shouldn’t have any spots/stains on them. Always check each piece before purchasing.
Right cleaner: Do not forget to obtain right cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners as these can harm the stone very badly.
What is unique in travertine pavers?
As travertine is a porous stone and it provides a natural non-slip surface, it is an excellent choice for pools, patios and decks as stone pavers around the globe. As grip of this stone increase when it is wet, it is also known as “conditionally slip-resistant” material. Unlike travertine tiles, pavers are usually thick and their thickness can go up to 1 1/4'.
Leonardo Travertine Pavers Design Ideas
1. Leonardo Travertine Pool Decks:
Leonardo Travertine Pavers can make your pool decks look amazing with their timeless appearance and sophisticated color. You can use these lovely pavers for decoration of any type of pool deck no matter what kind of pool you have installed. Given below are some design ideas for Leonardo travertine pavers for different pool types:
Family Pool: Family pools are miniature water parks that are a source of entertainment for kids and adults alike. Leonardo travertine pavers laid in the classic French pattern can make your pool deck look outstanding. Complete the look with a black slide to match the onyx veining in the pavers.
Indoor Pool: An indoor swimming pool can look something out of a movie with Leonardo Travertine pavers. By using two different travertine finish types you can have an awe worthy pool. Use cross cut honed pavers for the pool deck in antique pattern and tumbled finish travertine pavers in subway pattern for creation of an accent wall.
2. Leonardo Travertine Patio and Outdoor Kitchen:
A patio and outdoor kitchen can provide you the perfect setting for a family barbeque and backyard parties. Use cobblestone or windmill pattern for paving the patio with honed finish pavers for a sleek look. If you want a countryside feel then go for tumbled or chiseled edge finishes. Add wrought iron furniture and white potted plants to complete the look. If your taste is on the contemporary side of the spectrum then install the patio in a geometrical shape with pavers in polished finish. Add a fire pit surrounded with dark colored wooden furniture for a cohesive look. For an outdoor kitchen, you can achieve the rustic look cover the floor with paver laid in Regular or English Bond pattern. Noce and Walnut travertine countertops look lovely in combination with Leonardo travertine.
3. Driveways and Walkways with Leonardo Travertine Pavers:
Leonardo travertine pavers can be used for the decoration of driveways and walkways. If you do not pay attention to the design scheme of these spaces then they emit a very dull look overall. These pavers not only beautify the space but also have great durability and strength which makes them ideal for heavy traffic areas like driveways and walkways.
For the walkways, use the classic Versailles pattern for laying down the travertine pavers and create a border on both sides using the subway pattern. Polished finish pavers on walkways make them look modishly exquisite. The honed finish, on the other hand, gives off a chic classic vibe. If you want the coarse look then a chiseled edge finish is the perfect solution.
4. Leonardo Travertine Paved Retaining Walls and Gazebos:
Retaining walls and gazebos can make the exterior of your house look nicer and more visually appealing. There are a couple of ways to decorate them using Leonardo travertine pavers. For the retaining walls, use a combination of finish types. Use the rough finish for covering the wall and smooth one for the top.
Gazebos have an elegant and romantic aura that is amplified when natural stone like travertine is used for its adornment. Cover the roof and floor with Leonardo travertine if your gazebo is in Victorian or pavilion style. Modern looking gazebos with minimal aesthetics also look great when decorated with this lovely travertine type.
Reasons to choose Leonardo Travertine Pavers:
There are many reasons why you should choose Ivory Travertine Pavers for your area.
- Non-slip surface: Travertine is a porous stone and it provides a natural non-slip surface. Thus, it is an excellent choice for pools, patios and decks as stone pavers around the globe. As grip of this stone increase when it is wet, it is also known as “conditionally slip-resistant” material.
- Heat resistant: Travertine pavers are heat resistant and they don’t become very hot.
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
Leonardo Travertine Pavers are available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.