Ivory Travertine Bullnose
Ivory Travertine Bullnose Pavers, also known as pool copings, are one of our most popular products. They have the width of one side rounded off for an elegant finish. Ivory is the lightest travertine in the market and work beautifully in any hardscape design. They are great for pool edges, edges of patio decks, outdoor steps, outdoor walls, and other structures. These bullnose pavers are available in different sizes, and are sold by piece.
Why should you choose Ivory Travertine bullnose Pavers?
There are many reasons why people choose Ivory travertine bullnose pavers and why you should choose it for your construction. In addition to slip-resistance property, travertine pavers are heat resistant, and very beautiful. Ivory travertine bullnose pavers are also ideal for the edges of a swimming pool.
How travertine bullnose is made?
Travertine bullnose is made using simple travertine tiles. First of all tiles are installed in the area. Then these tiles are turned into bullnose using a grinder. And at the end, bullnose is polished and given a perfect look.
Ivory Travertine Bullnose Pavers Design Ideas
1. Ivory Travertine Bullnose Pavers as Pool Copings:
Ivory travertine bullnose pavers are the perfect option for pool copings. Ivory travertine is one of the lightest and most elegant stones in the market thus making it a good choice to consider for the outdoor areas. Here are a few design ideas to consider for your next pool remodeling using bullnose pavers:-
- Lap pools with ivory travertine bullnose pavers: Install ivory travertine bullnose pavers on the edge of your lap pool to add a touch of refinement to the pool.
- Infinity pools: Consider rounding off the visible edges of infinity pools with the ivory travertine bullnose pavers to make sure that it exudes class.
- Recreational pools: Ivory travertine bullnose copings are perfect for creating the perfect family pools especially to cover up the corners or visible concrete edges.
2. Ivory Travertine Bullnose Pavers for Patio decks
Patio decks can really enhance the splendor of your backyard especially if it’s built with a beautiful stone such as the ivory travertine. Here are a few design ideas to consider from for your next patio remodeling:-
- A patio deck built with honed ivory travertine pavers and completed with the installation of ivory travertine bullnose pavers on the edges will be the ideal option for an old-school deck. Adding a comfortable sitting area, a few potted plants and some tables will add to the magnificence of the place.
- If your budget allows you to experiment then consider mixing and matching black marble pavers with the ivory travertine bullnose pavers for your patio deck. This will result in an extremely classy deck that will definitely earn you a lot of compliments on your good taste.
- The ivory travertine bullnose pavers look great in paired with greenery so a simple patio deck completed with these pavers would be the optimal choice for people who prefer a simple and undone look for their house.
3. Ivory Travertine Bullnose Pavers for Retaining Walls And Fire Pits:
Ivory travertine bullnose pavers are a great option for retaining walls or fire pit walls as they not only look good but their prime quality makes them an ideal option for outdoor renovations.
- An ivory travertine paver fire pit completed with ivory bullnose pavers will radiate elegance.
- Ivory travertine bullnose pavers for a travertine fire pit complimented by travertine seated benching will look like something out of an interior design magazine.
- Retaining walls with rounded edges using the ivory travertine bullnose pavers can make any outdoor area look effortlessly good. Adding vines to the retaining walls will further enhance the beauty without making them look overdone.
4. Ivory Travertine Bullnose Pavers for Stairs and Countertops
Often staircases and countertops are left with sharp corners with visible concrete which not only look bad but can also be dangerous as they’re often quite sharp. Ivory bullnose pavers are perfect for covering up visible concrete or sharp corners of staircases or countertops.
- You can either choose matching ivory travertine slabs for the countertops or you can pair either gold or black marble countertop slabs with ivory travertine bullnose pavers for an artistic touch.
- A marble or travertine staircase in the center of the hallway rounded off on the corners with ivory travertine bullnose pavers will look grand. Adding potted plants on the corners of the staircase and a gold railings will make for a sight full of splendor.
- If you have stair treads in the outdoor area of your house and are planning on remodeling them then the ivory travertine bullnose pavers would be a good option to choose as these pavers will not only add to the beauty of your house’s exterior but will also last longer than exposed concrete corners.
How to clean Ivory travertine bullnose pavers?
Travertine pavers are very easy to clean. However, you should be very careful about the cleaner you are using for them. Travertine pavers need specific cleaners which you may ask the installer to provide. You shouldn’t use acidic cleaner for it as these cleaners can harm the stone badly.
Ivory travertine bullnose pavers are available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.