Ivory Remodel Pool Coping
Ivory Travertine Remodel Pool Copings have a rounded 4″ outer lip that fits on top of Bullnose Pavers when remodeling swimming pools. They are the perfect alternative to demolishing your existing stone and concrete. Ivory is the lightest travertine in the market and work beautifully in any hardscape design. These Remodel Pool coping are available in different sizes and are sold by piece.
How pool copings are made?
Travertine pool copings are made using simple travertine tiles. First of all tiles are installed in the area. Then these tiles are turned into bullnose using a grinder. And at the end, bullnose is polished and given a perfect look.
Tips for maintaining Ivory Remodel Pool Copings:
Travertine bullnose is a fragile and soft material and sometimes it is not very thick. So it should be handled very carefully on both the installer and your end. Furthermore, you should always check rates in the market before purchasing the product so you’ll always get it from the right seller and in right price.
Advantages of using Ivory Remodel pool coping:
There are so many reasons why you should go for Ivory Remodel Pool Coping. Let’s have a look on some of them:
- Durable Material: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
- Environment-friendly: You don’t need any abrasive or acidic cleaners to clean travertine so it is very environment-friendly.
- Long lasting: Travertine is a natural material and it lasts longer than other natural/artificial flooring and decoration options if handled with care.
By now, you already know a lot about Ivory Remodel Travertine Pool Coping. If you want to purchase some stone or need more information, please contact us back or get stone directly from Sefastone Miami Store.