Ivory French Pattern Travertine Tiles
Our Ivory Travertine Tile is one of our most popular stones, and is the lightest travertine in the market. Ivory is identified by the color range from light beige to beige, not to be confused with Noce Mocha/Walnut. Ivory French Pattern Brushed & Chiseled Travertine tiles are elegant pieces that match with any design and can be used for interior and outdoor flooring. The French Pattern Ivory Travertine Tiles with Brushed & Chiseled Finish come in three qualities:
- Ivory Premium (light consistent color – Q1)
- Ivory Standard (medium color variation – Q2)
- Ivory Antique (Country Classic – heavy color variation, contains pink tones and pores – Q3)
These Tiles are sold in bundles of 8 square feet: 2 pieces of 8″x8″, 2 pieces of 16″x16″, 1 piece of 8″x16″ and 1 piece of 16″x24″.
Where ivory French pattern travertine tiles are used?
As ivory French pattern travertine tiles is a very fine stone, it is best for use in kitchens, hallways and living areas. The stone is expensive as well, thus area which needs to be covered should also be considered before going for ivory French pattern tiles. Also, you should consider below mentioned factors before purchasing travertine.
What to look for when purchasing ivory French pattern travertine tiles?
As travertine is an expensive material, you should always consider few factors before purchasing travertine tiles. Some of them are:
- Surface Smoothness: You should always check how smooth the surface of travertine tiles is. It shouldn’t be very rough.
- Area/climate Situation: Travertine is not suitable for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. Since tiles may also be installed outdoor and travertine is a water absorbent material, it absorbs water and may receive cracks. Therefore, you should always consider climate situation of the area before installing travertine.
- Cleaners: Always get a right travertine cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners on the stones. These will harm the stone badly.
- Cost: As travertine is a natural material, it costs a bit more as compared to other materials. In case of ivory French pattern travertine, even a small difference in cost results in big difference overall. Therefore, you should also be careful about cost factor while purchasing travertine tiles and always go for a right dealer after market research.
Ivory French Pattern Travertine Tile Design Ideas
1. Bedroom with Ivory French Pattern Travertine Tiles:
Ivory French Pattern Travertine tiles are a beautiful material for decoration of bedrooms. These tiles look lovely with their subtle color and antique pattern style. They are suitable for all bedroom types and styles. Here we have listed a few ways in which you can use ivory French Patter Travertine tiles in your bedroom:
- Because of their neutral colors, these tiles can be used for the floor without the fear of any color clashing with bedroom’s wall paint. Whether it is a blue, green or even gray, these tiles will look perfect.
- If you prefer the sleek sophisticated style then we recommend getting the polished finish for these tiles. Honed tiles can look great with rustic and contemporary style. The finish of the tiles can help in creating the theme of the room’s style.
2. Ivory French Pattern Travertine Tile Bathrooms:
Bathrooms can look amazing with the use of Ivory French Pattern Travertine tiles. A bathroom is a place where one needs a calm atmosphere especially if you like long baths in the bathtub or in the shower. A bathroom which is beautifully decorated can have positive effect on the mind as well. This travertine tile can look great in bathrooms and shower areas. Some of the design ideas are listed below for inspiration:
- A bathroom with freestanding tub with brass clawfoots looks timeless with Ivory French pattern travertine. The brushed finish with chiseled edge looks outstanding on the floor. The walls should be decorated half way with the same tile but in simple regular pattern with a small mosaic as a border.
- If the bathroom has a shower area then use a slightly darker travertine mosaic for covering the shower’s floor, preferably in walnut, while keeping the rest of the bathroom floor covered in Ivory French Pattern Travertine.
3. Ivory French Pattern Travertine Tile Living Rooms and Fireplace Surround:
Living room is a place where the whole family gathers for relaxation time whether it is watching a movie, discussing family matter or enjoying each other’s company. It is therefore very important that this room’s decoration can provide a relaxing setting which the neutral hues of ivory travertine can easily incorporate. You can have the countryside vibe in your living room with the coarse finishes or you can have a contemporary vibe with honed finish. The three different quality types of this tile allow the homeowner’s freedom to choose the degree of vein variation and color consistency. These tiles can be used for covering the fireplace surround area regardless of the type of fireplace installed.
4. Kitchens with Ivory French Pattern Travertine:
Ivory French Pattern Travertine tiles can make your kitchen look out of this world. The demure beauty of these tiles can light up your kitchen and make it appear bigger as well. Depending on the kitchen type, we have listed a few ideas that you can use in your next kitchen renovation:
- A galley kitchen can look chic with a floor decorated with this lovely travertine tile. Use dark natural stone countertops for a dramatic look.
- A kitchen island can provide you different elements for bringing together your design scheme. An ivory travertine floor in brushed finish and chiseled edge ivory tiles for backsplashes can look marvelous with chocolate colored travertine kitchen island top and countertops.
- For L shaped kitchens these tiles can work with both dark wooden cabinets to stark white painted ones as well. Add a noce travertine backsplash in mosaic tiles to complete the look.
Advantages of having Ivory French Pattern Travertine Tiles
Many cultures and civilizations around the globe have been using travertine tiles in constructions. Although these tiles are susceptible to acidic substances and metal abrasion, these still look great and new for years and years. All you need to do is to take a special care of them regarding their cleanliness and regular maintenance. In addition to that, these tiles are strong and more durable as compared to other natural and artificial solutions available there in the market.
Additional Tips for Travertine Purchasers
Travertine is a fragile and soft material and its tiles are not very thick. So it should be handled very carefully on both the installer and your end. Furthermore, you should always check rates in the market before purchasing the product so you’ll always get it from the right seller and in right price.
Ivory French pattern travertine tiles are available in our Sefastone store located in Miami. If you want to purchase them or need more help, drop us a message and we’ll be glad to help you in this regard.