Travertine Gold Mosaic 2" x 2" Tiles
Our Gold Travertine Tumbled Mosaic Tiles are popular for bathrooms, wall accents, and back-splashes. Our Gold is a beautiful rich yellow-gold stone with movement created by darker yellow, ochre, brown and white deposits. Gold Travertine is an elegant natural stone that matches with any design scheme. Gold 2” x 2” Travertine Mosaic tiles come in one square foot sheet, attached to a mesh for easy installation, 10 sheets per box.
Why should you go for the Travertine gold mosaic?
There are many reasons why you should go for travertine tiles flooring and decoration in your house. Here are the top ones:
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
- Environment-friendly: You don’t need any abrasive or acidic cleaners to clean travertine so it is very environment-friendly.
- Long lasting: Travertine is a natural material and it lasts longer than other natural/artificial flooring and decoration options if handled with care.
And so many other reasons for choosing travertine which you’ll come to know about once you’ll actually go for it.
How to clean Gold Mosaic Travertine?
Travertine tiles are very easy to clean. However, you should be very careful about the cleaner you are using for them. Travertine tiles need specific cleaners which you may ask the installer to provide. You shouldn’t use acidic cleaner for it as these cleaners can harm the stone badly.
What to look for when purchasing Gold Mosaic Travertine Tiles?
You should consider following factors before purchasing gold mosaic travertine:
- Area Situation: Travertine is not good for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. So you should avoid using travertine in such areas.
- Rate: As travertine is a natural material and is expensive, you should always confirm rates before purchasing tiles for you.
- Surface Quality: Make sure that surface quality is not very rough and it shouldn’t have any spots/stains on them. Always check each piece before purchasing.
- Right cleaner: Do not forget to obtain right cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners as these can harm the stone very badly.
Gold mosaic travertine is available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.