Carrara Marble Tiles
Carrara Marble Tiles are lustrous and elegant, characterized by a light gray background and diffused gray veins. These tiles are perfect for floors, bathrooms, kitchens, and more! This sophisticated tile complements both classic and modern design aesthetics. Please submit quote request or contact us for availability and pricing.
Advantages of having Carrara marble tiles:
There are many reasons why you should choose marble tiles and top ones are listed below:
- Durability: Marble tiles are very durable and strong. They usually don’t get break very easily.
- Elegant and stunning look: Marble tiles give a very elegant and stunning look and they just add a lot of value to your property.
- Environment friendly: As marble is a natural stone, it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its surface. Thus, these marble tiles are a safe option for indoor flooring.
- Affordable: Marble tiles are very affordable as compared to other materials and thus you can easily use them for your projects.
What to look for when purchasing Carrara marble tiles?
Marble is an expensive material so we would like to give you few expert pieces of advice in this regard. Before purchasing marble, you should check the quality of marble and rates which a dealer is offering. In addition to that, you should make sure that stone has a uniform color with no stains/spots. Also, you should check all stone pieces thoroughly, because it is generally observed that shopkeeper place superior pieces on the top of the stack and inferior pieces below.
Carrara Marble Tile Design Ideas
1. Carrara Marble Bedroom:
Carrara marble tile is the most popular white marble tile around the world. Interior decorators and designers have a special affinity for this particular marble type especially when decorating bedrooms. Due to this, the design ideas related to this tile are numerous e.g.
- If you like the vintage loft style then a carrara marble floor would look beautiful. Concrete or simple white distressed brick wall can make your bedroom look amazing. Add quirky furniture to complete the look as show in the picture.
- If your style is the Victorian one then have your bedroom walls painted to the gray in carrara veining. You can add furniture with plush black velvet for an aristocratic vibe.
- If the style preference is minimal then a carrara marble wall with large sized tiles looks elegantly voguish with a small tiles covering the floor. The difference is tile sizes creates impact on the viewer while keeping everything simple.
2. Carrara Marble Bathrooms and Showers:
Carrara marble tiles can make areas like bathrooms and showers look spectacular with their unmatched beauty. You can have them installed in a variety of ways. Some of the design ideas are listed below:
- A bathroom, as shown in the picture, with a alcove tub looks spacious and nice with carrara tiled walls, floor and bathtub side. The accented last step makes the irregular shape of the bathroom appealing. By using a glass wall to separate the shower area, the design is kept simple and chic.
- Covering the vanity with smaller sized carrara tiles keeps the design in sync.
- If you want to make your shower area look different than the rest of the bathroom then we suggest smaller sized tiles laid in a mosaic type pattern for the shower floor while keeping the walls covered with regular sized tiles.
- A carrara marble covered shower seat is a good addition if you do not want to cover the shower floor.
3. Carrara Marble Kitchen:
Carrara marble tiles can be used to decorate many parts of the kitchen. The options are quite vast for design ideas regarding kitchen decoration with these tiles some of these are:
- If you like the light and dark contrast and have a kitchen with a wooden floor then you will love this marble and wood combination shown in the image. By adding carrara backsplashes laid in brick or subway pattern in high gloss finish and a carrara marble kitchen island top, the designers have made the kitchen look outstanding.
- A kitchen carrara marble floor laid in french patterns looks great with matching backsplashes in diamond pattern.
- Backsplash in a herringbone pattern with polished finish can look sleek and ultra stylish in a modern kitchen.
4. Carrara Marble Halls and Indoor Walkways:
Carrara marble tiles have the ability to transform any space with beauty and luxury at the same time. They are perfect for both home based and commercial area projects. Majority of the important government buildings have carrara marble flooring. Indoor walkways are also being adorned by this beautiful tile. With the addition of white pillars a walkway can have the appearance similar to the grandiose of ancient Greek buildings.
For home based projects, carrara tiles can be used for flooring of the home's foyer, entrance hall and even corridors. Marble has the light reflecting property due to which it glows when sunlight hits its surface. This is why adding carrara tiles to the places near the entrance is a good choice.