Autumn Blend Travertine Pavers
Autumn Blend Travertine is characterized by a beautiful combination of the most popular colors associated with the season: reds, yellows, oranges and browns – accentuated by beautiful ivory and cream colors. Autumn Blend Travertine Pavers are classically bold and beautiful, perfect for patio decks, pool decks, outdoor pathways and more! These pavers are currently available in Versailles (French) Pattern, but are available for Special Order.
Reasons to choose Autumn Blend Travertine Pavers:
There are many reasons why you should choose travertine pavers for your area.
- Travertine is a porous stone and it provides a natural non-slip surface. Thus, it is an excellent choice for pools, patios and decks as stone pavers around the globe. As the grip of this stone increase when it is wet, it is also known as “conditionally slip-resistant” material.
- Travertine pavers are heat resistant and they don’t become very hot.
- Autumn blend travertine pavers provide a very attractive and appealing look to the area where they are used.
What to consider when purchasing Travertine Pavers?
As travertine pavers are always purchased in bulk for big projects usually, you should be very careful when purchasing them. Here are few factors which you should take care of:
- Area Climate: Travertine is not suitable for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. Since pavers are installed outdoor and travertine is a water absorbent material, it absorbs water and may receive cracks. Therefore, you should always consider climate situation of the area before installing travertine.
- Product Quality: You should always make sure that product quality is as fine as you want it to be.
- Cost: As travertine is a natural material, it costs a bit more as compared to other materials. In case of pavers, even a small difference in cost results in big difference overall. Therefore, you should also be careful about cost factor while purchasing travertine pavers and always go for a right dealer after market research.
- Cleaners: Always get a right travertine cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners on the stones. These will harm the stone badly.
Autumn Blend Travertine Pavers Design Ideas
1. Autumn Blend Travertine Patio and Outdoor Kitchen:
Autumn blend travertine pavers can be used for decoration patios and outdoor kitchens. They look mesmerizing during the sunset with their warm tones which makes them perfect for outdoor installations. They can make a patio look splendid and outdoor kitchens lively with their beauty. Listed below are some wonderful design ideas for these pavers:
- A patio with honed autumn blend travertine pavers looks nice and cozy in any pattern. Add small retaining wall around one edge with a fire pit with chiseled edge pavers like shown in the image. Wooden furniture will look wonderful with this autumn blend assemble.
- An outdoor kitchen can look great with autumn blend travertine floor. A backsplash in tumbled finish can give off the old rustic vibe.
2. Pool Decks with Autumn Blend Pavers:
Autumn blend pavers look divine beside the crystal blue water. It is the contrast of the colors that makes autumn blend travertine perfect for pool decks. Given below are some design ideas for this stunning combination:
- An irregular shaped pool with black coping can become a stellar piece of attraction with a deck of autumn blend pavers laid in the french pattern.
- If you have a hot tub with your pool then use autumn blend pavers as steps to separate the two. This will provide a beautiful path and increase the beauty of your landscape. But make sure the pavers are sealed properly to retain their beauty and reseal them after every 6 months.
3. Autumn Blend Gardens:
Autumn blend travertine pavers are perfect for decorating elements present in your garden like pathways, stepping stones and gazebos. The timeless look of autumn blend travertine with unique patterns and varying shades on each paver makes the garden look lovely among the greenery. Given here are some design ideas for these pavers:
- Travertine stepping stones with autumn blend pavers can steal the limelight if you keep a negative space between the grass and pavers using soil.
- You can have dazzling gazebo with these pavers. Use honed hexagonal shaped pavers for the floor. A wooden roof with pillars looks amazing with wooden furniture.
By following the tips below you can ensure the longevity of your garden autumn blend installations:
- Sweep the surfaces with a broom regularly to avoid accumulation of dust.
- For caked mud use a light pressured hose for cleaning, never try to scratch it off else the sealant can wear off leading to scratches or stains.
4. Autumn Blend Travertine Porch and Driveways:
Autumn blend travertine looks lovely when used for decorating the front porch or the driveway. Autumn blend travertine porch can look beautiful with houses in shades of whites, reds and browns. Following are some design ideas that can make your paver installation great:
- Front porch with autumn blend pavers can look outstanding in simple pattern. Add a big potted plant on both sides of your main door for a graceful touch.
- A basket weave patterned autumn blend driveway looks sophisticated and enhances the beauty of your house.
- Add a mosaic in the middle of your autumn blend paved driveway and border it with the same stone. If your house has more than one color then go for beige or ivory travertine paver for the mosaic and border. The neutral colors will enhance the vibrancy of autumn blend pavers.