Leonardo Travertine Bullnose
Leonardo Travertine is distinguished by its elegant, bold look. It is a beautiful beige stone with light ivory, red and black onyx flowing vein deposits. The Leonardo Travertine Bullnose Paver, also known as Pool Coping, is an legant and boldly beautiful stone perfect for any hardscaping design in pool or deck edges, outdoor steps, walls and other structures. These bullnose pavers come in 6″x12″, 12″ x 12″ and 12″x24″ and are sold by piece.
Application of travertine bullnose:
Travertine bullnose is getting famous around the globe as people are becoming aware of the stone’s value. Travertine bullnose can be installed on corners of products of almost any shape. Currently, it is being used for coffee tables, in-house decoration, counter tops and staircase steps.
What to consider when purchasing travertine bullnose?
As travertine is an expensive material, you should always consider few factors before purchasing travertine bullnose. Some of them are:
- Surface Smoothness: You should always check how smooth the surface of a bullnose is. Also ask for crack warranty and make sure it is more than one year.
- Area/climate Situation: Travertine is not suitable for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. Since pavers are installed outdoor and travertine is a water absorbent material, it absorbs water and may receive cracks. Therefore, you should always consider climate situation of the area before installing travertine.
- Cleaners: Always get a right travertine cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners on the stones. These will harm the stone badly.
- Cost: As travertine is a natural material, it costs a bit more as compared to other materials. In case of pavers, even a small difference in cost results in big difference overall. Therefore, you should also be careful about cost factor while purchasing travertine pavers and always go for a right dealer after market research.
Leonardo Travertine Bullnose Design Ideas
1. Pool Copings with Leonardo Travertine Bullnose:
Leonardo travertine bullnose can be used for decoration of your pool coping. Not only it serves as a decorative material, it is also an extremely durable with non-slip resistance that makes it the perfect option. This bullnose also has high weather tolerance and it can survive the freeze and thaw cycle easily. Given below are some design ideas for different pool types that you can use as inspiration for your next pool remodeling project:
• Lap pools: Lap pools are a great option to consider for the person who loves working out. Installing a lap pool with Leonardo Bullnose Copings will be a great investment as they serve as a source of entertainment and exercise. The Leonardo Travertine Bullnose will add flair to your lap pools thus providing you with the opportunity to work out in an environment different from closed indoor sweaty gyms.
• Recreational Pools: Leonardo travertine bullnose can perfectly cover you family pool’s corners or any concrete edges that are exposed and make the pool look more appealing.
• Infinity pools: Infinity pools look exotic and exudes pure class. By rounding the uncovered edges with Leonardo travertine bullnose you can make your infinity pool out of this world.
2. Project Patio Decks with Leonardo Travertine:
Leonardo travertine bullnose can really make your patio decks stand out with their flawless appearance and exuberant colors. Listed here are some design ideas for patios adorned with this lovely travertine bullnose.
• Consider pairing the Leonardo Travertine Pavers with matching bullnose to get a patio deck that stands out. Brushed finish of both pavers and bullnose will provide a lovely antique look to the patio. Add Victorian inspired furniture and patio umbrella with a few potted plants.
• A gold travertine patio deck finished off with the Leonardo travertine bullnose will ooze of grandeur. Adding a gold colored seating area with artificial potted plants in fall inspired colors will result in a rustic country inspired patio deck.
3. The Leonardo travertine bullnose will make for a pleasant sight if paired with a lot of greenery and the result will be a zen-aesthethic inspired patio deck.
3. Leonardo Travertine Bullnose for Retaining Walls and Fire Pits:
Leonardo Travertine Bullnose can be a great choice to consider for fire pit surround areas and retaining walls. Their amazing endurance strength makes them a suitable choice for fire pit surround areas because the heat from the fire pits doesn’t damage the travertine bullnose unlike other stones which are easily affected by the slightest of flame exposure.
• A fire pit for your patio constructed with pavers to match the Leonardo Travertine Bullnose, paired with rustic brown seats and potted plants will make for an extremely classy exterior setting.
• For a bold and experimental look, opt for black sofas with red and white cushions to match the hints of colors in the leonardo travertine bullnose fire pits. If executed properly, this design idea will make your outdoor area look like the cover of an interior design magazine.
• For a put together look, consider choosing the Leonardo travertine pavers for the construction of the retaining walls. This way the travertine bullnose will seamlessly blend in with the pavers and the retaining walls will give off an overall composed appearance. Adding vines or adding greenery near the retaining walls will surely increase the elegance of the whole setting.
4. Leonardo Travertine Bullnose for Stairs:
Staircases with undone edges or visible cement can decrease the overall look of the setting and look extremely unappealing. The visible sharp edges can also be considered as a safety hazard especially in homes with infants or toddlers. Leonardo Travertine Bullnose are an ideal choice for staircase or stair treads.
• Pair the Leonardo Travertine Bullnose with matching pavers for a well composed staircase. Add artificial fall inspired potted plants on the steps for a vintage look.
• You can pair gold or rust colored pavers with this bullnose for an experimental yet aesthetically pleasing staircase.
• A grand staircase made of travertine and rounded off with the Leonardo travertine bullnose will be the embodiment of grandeur
How travertine bullnose is made?
Travertine bullnose is made using simple travertine tiles. First of all tiles are installed in the area. Then these tiles are turned into bullnose using a grinder. And at the end, bullnose is polished and given a perfect look.
If you are also looking for perfect travertine bullnose for your house, you may contact our Miami Store. In case of any other help, please contact us and we’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.