Ivory Travertine Tiles
Ivory Travertine Tiles is are very popular for home interior floors. Ivory is the lightest Travertine in the market. The natural color range is from light beige to medium beige. Ivory Travertine Tiles are elegant stones that work well with most interior design styles.
Where ivory travertine tiles are used?
Ivory travertine tiles can be used anywhere indoor and outdoor but these are perfect for use in kitchens, lounges and living areas. These tiles are a best fit for areas where climate is a bit cold as these give a sense of warmness.
Why should you choose ivory travertine tiles?
Ivory travertine is a unique and perfect material with amazing design. You should definitely go for it. Also, you should consider these advantages of having travertine in your house:
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
- Environment-friendly: You don’t need any abrasive or acidic cleaners to clean travertine so it is very environment-friendly.
- Long lasting: Travertine is a natural material and it lasts longer than other natural/artificial flooring and decoration options if handled with care.
Ivory Travertine Tiles Design Ideas
1. Ivory Travertine Tile Bathrooms:
Ivory travertine tiles are an excellent option to consider whilst searching for the best tiles for your bathrooms. These tiles are deemed as one of the most popular travertine tiles in the market. There are two different types of ivory travertine tiles which vary on the basis of their shades. The ivory premium travertine tiles are of a light beige color whilst the antique ivory travertine tiles are of a medium beige color. These tiles are not only easy to clean but also do not corrode easily. Here are some design ideas to help you get inspired for the next time you decide to redecorate your bathroom:-
- Ivory Premium Travertine Tiles installed in 24x24 sizes as the walls and flooring of your bathroom will help add the illusion of more space to any tight spaced bathroom.
- Antique Ivory Tiles are a suitable choice for getting the aesthetic of a classic old era bathroom. Flooring, shower areas and a vanity constructed with these beautiful tiles is just what you need to add splendor to your bathroom.
2. Ivory Travertine Tile Kitchens:
Ivory travertine tiles have long been a popular choice among homeowners and interior designers for kitchen refurbishing. The reason is that not only do these tiles make for a beautiful kitchen but they also have the ability to create the illusion of a more airy space which makes them perfect for people who cook a lot.
- Light brown wooden cabinets paired with premium ivory travertine flooring and backsplash can make for an extremely stylish kitchen. However, if you really want to make your kitchen really stand out then opt for mahogany cabinets.
- Consider beige or white toned cabinets for a more elegant and refined kitchen.
3. Ivory Travertine Living Rooms and Fireplaces:
Living rooms or lounge areas decorated with ivory travertine tiles are a must for creating a chic ambience. These tiles are quite easy to maintain and are considered as a more economical investment as compared to marble, therefore making it the perfect choice for those with a tight budget. These tiles are quite easy accessible in the market so you’ll never have to worry about replacing the tile.
- Antique Ivory Travertine Tiles installed as the flooring and walls of your living room space makes for the ultimate modern lounging area. Decorating the room with dark mahogany furniture will make it look like a setting out of an interior design magazine.
- Installation of either the antique ivory travertine tiles or the premium one’s around the fireplace surround area can instantly add a sense of warmth to the entire room. To really add drama to the whole setting, consider opting for dark mahogany furniture and a mandatory bookshelf and coffee table to create the ultimate unwinding space.
4. Ivory Travertine Entrance Spaces and Hallways:
By choosing these tiles for your house refurbishing you’re basically signing up for the house of your dreams as these tiles can easily go with a variety different aesthetics. Another perk of choosing ivory travertine tiles is that if set up properly in big sized cuts, they have the ability to add the illusion of more space which makes them an ideal choice for entrance spaces and hallways or corridors.
- Pair the premium ivory travertine tiles with a center piece mosaic of different color for the entrance floor of your house.
- Set up the ivory travertine tiles in big sized cuts in the hallways or in narrow corridors of your house to create more space. Consider adding dark tiled borders and with gold accented furniture for old money vibe.
What to consider when buying ivory travertine?
Travertine is a water absorbent material, and it’s usually gets cracked if installed in areas facing long periods of freezing and humidity. It is soft as well, and travertine floors can’t resist too much traffic on them. Travertine is also expensive as compared to other options because it is a pure natural product and can’t be mass produced. You should consider all these factors i.e. condition of installation area and your budget when purchasing ivory travertine tiles.
How to clean ivory travertine tiles?
Travertine tiles are very easy to clean. However, you should be very careful about the cleaner you are using for them. Travertine tiles need specific cleaners which you may ask the installer to provide. You shouldn’t use acidic cleaner for it as these cleaners can harm the stone badly.
Ivory travertine is available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.