Country Classic Travertine Pavers
Our Country Classic Travertine pavers are beautiful light brown stones that go well with any design. Country Classic Travertine is several shades darker than Ivory with a toasted beige color, much like the color of a country classic shell. Country Classic Travertine Pavers enhance any outdoor space and are great for patio decks, pathways, driveways, outdoor steps and pool decks. These pavers come in several sizes and are sold by square foot.
The size options are; 6” x 12″ Tumbled, 12″ x 12″ Tumbled, 12″ x 24″ Tumbled, 16″ x 16″ Tumbled, 16″ x 24″ Tumbled, 24″ x 24″ Tumbled, French Pattern Tumbled.
Reasons to choose Country Classic Travertine Pavers:
There are many reasons why you should choose Country Classic Travertine Pavers for your area.
- Non-slip surface: Travertine is a porous stone and it provides a natural non-slip surface. Thus, it is an excellent choice for pools, patios and decks as stone pavers around the globe. As grip of this stone increase when it is wet, it is also known as “conditionally slip-resistant” material.
- Heat resistant: Travertine pavers are heat resistant and they don’t become very hot.
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab surrounds. Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
What are the DO's and DON'Ts for Travertine Pavers:
DO clean up spills immediately to minimize damage to your stone.
DO use trivets or mats under hot dishes and cookware.
DO use place mats under china, ceramics, silver and other objects that can scratch the stone's surface.
DO use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juices.
DO use a tray for toiletry products in the bathroom to protect the surface from the damaging chemicals contained in many toiletry products.
DO dust mop travertine floor tile regularly.
DO use door mats inside and out along with runners and area rugs on travertine floors.
DON'T wait to clean up spills on stone.
DON'T use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub cleaners.
DON'T use vinegar, bleach, ammonia or other general-purpose cleaners.
DON'T use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
DON'T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
DON'T use scouring powders and abrasives because they will scratch the surface.
DON'T Place toiletry products directly on the countertop surface.
So by now as you already know a lot about Country Classic travertine pavers, you can order them here. Our store is located in Miami. If you need more information, kindly contact us and we’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.