12 X 12 Gold Travertine Pavers
Gold Travertine Pavers are the most preferred natural stone for exterior design. This beautiful stone with gold and light cream can be used for patio decks, pathways, driveways, outdoor steps and pool decks. Because travertine has a non-slip surface it is the best choice for pools and outdoor paving. Sefastone’s Gold Travertine Pavers add a bold and elegant look to your exterior design.
These pavers are now on sale for the 12X12 size and the special price is 2.65 $/per sq ft.
Where Gold Travertine pavers are used?
Gold travertine pavers are used for decorating pools and pathways. These pavers are best for use in areas where climate is moderate and highly recommended for all those who want to give their property a long lasting value.
Reasons to choose Gold Travertine pavers:
There are many reasons why you should choose Ivory Travertine Pavers for your area.
- Non-slip surface: Travertine is a porous stone and it provides a natural non-slip surface. Thus, it is an excellent choice for pools, patios and decks as stone pavers around the globe. As grip of this stone increase when it is wet, it is also known as “conditionally slip-resistant” material.
- Heat resistant: Travertine pavers are heat resistant and they don’t become very hot.
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
Gold Travertine Paver Design Ideas
1. Gold Travertine Pool Decks and Spas:
Gold travertine pavers look perfect when used for decoration of spaces near water bodies. Pools, saunas and hydrotherapy spas etc look regal with these pavers. The rich yellow shades complement the serene blue color of water which is why these pavers look brilliant in indoor and outdoor installation. Here are a few design ideas that can give you inspiration for your next paver project:
- An outdoor pool with a hot tub installation looks beautiful with gold travertine paver pool deck laid in basket weave pattern. The hot tub's brick pattern stone decoration looks perfect here in this picture.
- For a professional spa or sauna gold travertine pavers can add a sense of luxury without looking gaudy. Outdoor hydrotherapy installation can look dazzling with a paved deck and stair treads.
2. Patios and Retaining Walls with Gold Travertine Pavers:
Gold travertine pavers are an exquisite product for decorating the patio and retaining wall. Their vibrant colors can make a drab location look wonderful. If you find your outside landscape boring then add gold travertine pavers for a chic makeover. A gold travertine patio looks stunning with the contrast of greenery as shown in the image. Listed here are some design ideas for these pavers:
- The gold travertine pavers can blend in with any style if a perfect finish and pattern combination is selected. If you like the sophisticated style then honed pavers laid in french or basketweave pattern look great. You want a rustic style then tumbled finish pavers or chiseled edge one laid in a simple stretcher bond pattern look perfect.
- Retaining walls with gold travertine pavers are a sight to see. Use a tumbled finish to get the countryside vibe in your backyard.
3. Gold Travertine Courtyards and Walkways:
Gold travertine pavers can be used for beautifying the appearance of courtyards, walkways and even driveways. These outdoor places can look exceptionally good when adorned with these regal looking pavers. A few tips given below can make your paver installation unique and stellar at the same time:
- Use small sized hedges as borders for your gold travertine walkways or garden pathways for aesthetic appeal.
- A gold travertine boulder attraction in the corner of a garden can look beautiful with a gold travertine paved walkway. The contrast of the crude material and the finished product is a reflection of inner refinement philosophy as well.
- For a courtyard maintain a negative space of 1 inch around each paver when laying them down. A linear pattern or stack bond square pattern would look perfect.
4. Outdoor Kitchens and Gazebos with Gold Travertine Pavers:
The ambiance of the outdoor kitchen matters a lot as you have to entertain your guests near its vicinity. So a gold travertine redo of your boring outdoor kitchen can really enhance the beauty level of your outdoor space. As travertine is a heat resistant natural stone with ability to stand freeze and thaw cycle as well, it is perfect for a place where you can grill your steaks and not worry about it getting damaged during the winter either. A full gold travertine outdoor kitchen can be a bit bright for many so add a border of ivory or beige travertine for softening the yellow tones of gold travertine.
What to consider when purchasing Gold Travertine Pavers?
As travertine is an expensive material, you should always consider few factors before purchasing Ivory Travertine Pavers. Some of them are:
- Area Situation: Travertine is not good for areas which face long periods of freezing/thaw. So you should avoid using travertine in such areas.
- Rate: As travertine is a natural material and is expensive, you should always confirm rates before purchasing tiles for you.
- Surface Quality: Make sure that surface quality is not very rough and it shouldn’t have any spots/stains on them. Always check each piece before purchasing.
- Right cleaner: Do not forget to obtain right cleaner from your installer. Never use acidic cleaners as these can harm the stone very badly.
Gold Travertine Pavers are available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.