Ivory Travertine Pavers
Ivory Travertine Pavers are our most popular stone, and is the lightest travertine in the market. Ivory is identified by the color range from light beige to beige, not to be confused with Noce Mocha/Walnut. Ivory Travertine is an elegant sophisticated stone that works beautifully with most any hardscape design, whether classic, modern or contemporary. These pavers come in several sizes and are sold by square foot.
The size options are; 6” x 12″ Tumbled, 12″ x 12″ Tumbled, 12″ x 24″ Tumbled, 16″ x 16″ Tumbled, 16″ x 24″ Tumbled, 24″ x 24″ Tumbled, French Pattern Tumbled.
Reasons to choose Ivory travertine pavers:
There are many reasons why you should choose Ivory Travertine Pavers for your area.
- Non-slip surface: Travertine is a porous stone and it provides a natural non-slip surface. Thus, it is an excellent choice for pools, patios and decks as stone pavers around the globe. As grip of this stone increase when it is wet, it is also known as “conditionally slip-resistant” material.
- Heat resistant: Travertine pavers are heat resistant and they don’t become very hot.
- Durable: Travertine material is durable and strong and doesn’t lose its look like other natural/artificial products.
- Versatile: Travertine is a versatile material and it can be used both indoor and outdoor. It is usually used indoors for sink counters, floors, showers and tab Outdoor uses are decks, driveways and pool surrounds.
- Stunning Appearance: travertine is amazingly beautiful with attractive colors. It just makes your house look more beautiful and raises its market value.
Ivory Travertine Pavers is available in our Miami store. If you want to purchase some or need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.
Ivory Travertine Paver Design Ideas
1. Ivory Travertine Paver Pools and Patios:
Ivory travertine pavers are used for decorating indoor and outdoor pool decks and patios. These pavers give off a very sophisticated vibe due to their neutral color. They appeal to the onlookers with their minimal aesthetics. Following are a few design ideas that can make your ivory travertine worth installing.
- If you have a pool with a jacuzzi installed then you can have a pool deck and jacuzzi's outer wall decorated with ivory travertine. Play with different patterns and finishes for a stunning result.
- Your patio can look refreshing with ivory travertine paved floor. It is a flexible colored paver that can adjust with any type of furniture and patio style.
- If your patio has an outdoor kitchen attached then covering the kitchen area with tumbled ivory pavers can give off a rustic feel that looks nice and homely.
2. Ivory Travertine Paver Courtyards and Driveways:
Ivory travertine pavers are a perfect decoration solution for vast spaces like courtyards and driveways. These pavers are the best natural stone candidates due to their soothing color that depicts refined elegance. A few design tips are given below to make your courtyards and driveways look great:
- Keep the size of the pavers in medium to small range as bigger size would make the area look bland.
- Make borders for your driveway or courtyard by using ivory pavers in small size placed in single file whether vertical or horizontally. This adds a finesse look to the whole space.
3. Ivory Travertine Walkways and Garden Pathways:
Ivory travertine pavers are the epitome of opulence which makes them the ideal natural stone paver candidates for outdoor decoration. This travertine paver looks chic yet simple near greenery due to its wonderful light hues and shades. Here are few design ideas to inspire you for an outdoor project:
- Ivory travertine pavers for garden pathways can look trendy if you opt for a customized shape for the paver. By using a combination of different patterns or finishes you can have one of a kind pathway.
- Take control of your landscape by creating symmetry through your walkways. By using pavers of same shape and size you can have a bold design effect on any onlooker without any extra effort.
- Stepping stones leading to a fountain or a gazebo can add a bit of panache to your garden.
4. Ivory Travertine Stair Treads:
Ivory travertine pavers can be used for covering stair treads. The light color of this paver makes it compatible with all types of design schemes. Whether your house has a modern design or traditional one, these stair treads can easily blend with their surrounding. A few points that should be kept in mind for longevity of these stair treads are:
- Ivory travertine pavers should be properly sealed if using for stair treads as this area has high traffic volume and chances of the stone to wear down increases with bad sealing job.
- A quick sweep with a broom every other day can help in keeping the dust from accumulating on stairs.