Light Limestone Vein Cut Tile
Light Limestone Vein Cut Tile available in 12″ x 24″ x 1/2″.
Light Limestone Vein Cut is a white -or light- limestone quarried from Turkey. It is a beautiful white tile with light gray veining, as it is cut along the vein instead of across it. This stone is also known as “white wood”, for it’s wood-like grain veining. It is a beautiful addition to any interior design. Sold per square foot.
Vein cut limestone tiles are best for hallways and passages as these give a symmetric shape to them. These can also be used in other areas of a house like bathrooms and living areas.
Advantages of Using LimeStone vein cut tiles:
Limestone vein cut tiles provide you some many reasons to choose them. Let’s have a look why you should have them in your house:
- These tiles are durable and long lasting in terms of looks.
- Vein cut tiles are very attractive with appealing look. These increase beauty of your house by many times.
- These tiles are versatile. Can be used indoor as well as outdoors.
- Limestone tiles are also very hygienic inside and outside the home as they are resistant to bacteria and allergens cannot hide within it.
Disadvantages of using Limestone vein cut tiles?
- These tiles receive stains and scratches very easily.
- Limestone is a soft material and can be broken with little force.
Light Limestone Vein Cut Tile Design Ideas
1. Flooring with Light Limestone Vein Cut Tile:
Light limestone vein cut tile was perhaps made to be used for flooring purposes. The color and veining of the tiles make them extremely versatile, therefore they can look good in any type of room with a variety of color combinations. Homeowners can get super artsy in their remodeling venture to achieve their dream rooms.
• If you are choosing the light limestone vein cut tiles for your bedroom flooring then you can decorate your room however you please because these white tiles can complement or contrast any color combination. A standard bedroom with light limestone vein cut flooring and minimal furniture will be both practical and cute.
• Choose these tiles for the flooring in your kitchen for a more spacious or airy look. Black marble or pure white marble countertops will look stunning with this flooring. Adding steel cabinets will give a very modern contemporary look to your entire kitchen hence increasing its overall value by making it look expensive without breaking a sweat.
2. Light Limestone Vein Cut Bathrooms:
The light limestone vein cut tiles are considered the ideal choice for bathrooms due to their slip resistant nature and durability.
• For the homeowners with a simple taste, we would recommend opting for the light limestone vein cut flooring and shower walls and completing the setting with vessel sinks.
• Light limestone vein cut tile flooring paired with a beautiful Nero Marquina marble vanity and a white vessel sink will be the epitome of elegance.
• The light limestone vein cut tiles will look exceptional if the flooring of your bathroom has a golden tile border. A rustic colored marble or travertine vanity and a mosaic in the shower wall will make your bathroom both look insanely stylish.
3. Living Rooms with Light Limestone Vein Cut Tile:
The best thing about the Light Limestone Vein Cut Tiles is that you can use them to create any type of living rooms be it modern luxury, rustic country, contemporary chic or classic. The bright white tiles and their grey veining makes them an exceptional choice that can be utilized in accordance with the homeowners personal taste which is one of the reasons why it is very popular in the market.
• You can achieve a state of the art living room by getting the Light Limestone Vein Cut tile flooring and pairing it with classic white furniture, white silk curtains, a chic coffee table and an LED in the center of the room. Add some potted plants for a pop of color without ruining the minimalistic appearance.
• These tiles will also look sublime if paired with a black leather sofa set completed with red cushions, a red and black velvet rug and heavy black velvet curtains. A cathedral ceiling will serve as the cherry on top as the bright lighting system will not only make the white color of the tiles look brighter but will also give the illusion of more space.
4. Hallways and Passages with Light Limestone Vein Cut:
The light limestone vein cut tile is an ideal option to install in big hallways and passages. The white color and the light grey veining of the tiles paired with bright lighting helps in giving the illusion of wider space thus making them a suitable option for narrow passages.
• Consider installing these tiles in your main hallway or in the tight corridors in your house for the illusion of a wider space. Adding a good lighting system will help in making the white of the limestone pop thus adding to the beauty of the area.
• The appearance of the hallways from your front door to your living room can be dramatically improved if these beautiful tiles are installed as the flooring. Decorate the walls of the passage with bold picture frames or panel paintings to add color without overdoing it.
Tips to maintain Limestone beauty:
If you want to maintain original appearance of your Limestone, you’ll have to follow our following advices. Limestone tiles are porous in nature so excessive water may cause reactions such as oxidation, staining, deterioration, etc. Special impregnating or penetrating sealers are recommended to avoid these problems. We always apply sealers to any limestone applications. In addition to that, you should use warm water, mild dishwashing liquid and a soft cloth to clean up most of the spills on your limestone. With proper care, your limestone's beauty will last for generations.
We hope this information will help you purchasing limestone tiles from a right place. If you need more information, do not forget to contact us back.