Freska Limestone Pavers
Freska pavers are a soft looking and elegant light colored limestone. The Freska Limestone pavers are an elegant addition to any hardscape design and are great for patio decks, pool decks, gardens, steps and walkways. This paver comes in different sizes.
Reasons to choose Limestone pavers:
There are so many reasons why you should choose limestone pavers. Here are the top ones:
- Limestone pavers are versatile. You can use them anywhere and in any situation.
- These pavers are durable and long-lasting.
- Limestone pavers are very attractive with an appealing look. They increase the beauty of your house many times.
- Limestone pavers are also very hygienic inside and outside the home, as they are resistant to bacteria and allergens cannot hide within the stone.
What to consider when purchasing Limestone pavers?
As limestone pavers are always purchased in bulk for big projects usually, you should be very careful when purchasing them. Here are few factors which you should take care of:
- Crack warranty: Just see how long crack warranty an installer is providing. It should be 1-year minimum.
- Cost: As limestone is a natural material, it costs a bit more as compared to other materials. In case of pavers, even a small difference in cost results in big difference overall. Therefore, you should also be careful about cost factor while purchasing limestone pavers and always go for a right dealer after market research.
- Cleaners: Always get a right limestone cleaner from your installer. Ask them to guide you in cleaning instructions.
No doubt Limestone pavers are best for your house. Now as you know a bit about them, it’s time to make a right decision of purchasing these pavers. If you need more information, do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.
Freska Limestone Pavers Design Ideas
1. Freska Limestone Pool Decks:
Freska limestone pavers are a great investment for instantly beautifying any outdoor setting. Their unique tumbled texture, bright color and fossilized shell pattern makes them easily stand out in any driveway or courtyard. They are not only economical compared to most paver options available in the market but are also easily accessible.
The Freska Limestone pavers can be used for the construction for elegant luxury pool decks. The reason why these pavers can make for a good pool deck is that limestone is slip resistant and doesn’t heat up under direct sunlight which allows you to walk barefoot without burning your feet. However, your pool deck doesn’t have to look boring and you can get super creative to get the deck of your dreams.
- To make your pool deck stand out, consider decorating it with either a bistro set or white sling back chairs. Matching acrylic or glass tables next to each chair will look extremely chic. The addition of black and white umbrellas over each chair will add more panache and will also provide shade on days when the sun is directly over your head.
- A cabana with choice fabric and color would also make the pool deck look exquisite. Try going with black, different shades of blue or pastel colors for the canopy and curtains.
2. Walkways and Driveways with Freska Limestone Pavers:
If you plan on reconstructing your walkway or courtyard or are taking the initiative to build one then we would recommend you to go with the Freska limestone pavers. These pavers are also considered an excellent option for outdoor installations because they have good endurance strength. The best thing about these pavers is that they have a simplistic vibe so if the minimalist aesthetic is your thing then you can leave them as they are. However, if you’re someone who prefers color then there are ways to brighten up:-
- Decorating the walkway with multicolored potted plants and mosaic tile borders can make it look extremely unique and pretty. A cheaper substitute for the mosaic tiles is rockery.
- You can add a traditional wooden dining table set to your courtyard to create a more homely feel. For something classier, install aFreska limestone paver fire pit and surround it with a sofa-set.
- An umbrella with a fabric screen covering the sitting chairs can make a courtyard look extremely extravagant. For something fancier, consider suspending string lights all over the courtyard for a magical night view.
3. Freska Limestone Gazebos and Fountains:
The freska limestone pavers can be used to make highly economical gazebos and fountains that will effortlessly add beauty to any garden or yard. If you plan on opting for these pavers and are stuck on design options then below are a few ideas that you can check out for inspiration:-
- A pagoda styled gazebo constructed with these pavers would make for a wonderful site in your outdoor space. Another style which would look good is the pergola. This type of gazebo has pillars on all sides which you can decorate with vines or climbing plants.
- Fountains made with freska limestone pavers scream decadence. Tiered, Japanese, disappearing and antique limestone fountains are some of the popular styles to choose from.
4. Freska Limestone Outdoor Kitchens and Fireplaces:
You can get a gourmet inspired outdoor kitchens with the freska limestone pavers in the vicinity of your backyard, patio or near the pool side.
- An oasis inspired outdoor kitchen with a striking paver surround fireplace would look extremely chic near poolside side.
- Open outdoor kitchens or fully covered ones on the front patio, adorned with dining table and chairs and fully functional grills, a pizza oven and chillers are perfect for the people who love BBQ parties and outdoor gatherings.