Crema Marfil Marble Tiles
Our Crema Marfil marble is a beautiful light beige colored stone with thin light accents and may contain red veining.
Crema Marfil comes in two variations:
- Semi-Select (uniform color with some light cream veins)
- Standard (light movement with some light cream and reddish veins)
Crema Marfil is perfect for a sophisticated, elegant look in any interior design. These tiles come in several sizes and are sold by square foot.
Crema Marfil marble tile is a beautiful beige colored stone with amazing and bright golden/red veining on it. It comes in two variations; one has uniform color while other has few more veins. This stone is not only amazingly beautiful but also durable and versatile. This is the reasons why designers always use it for interior design of homes.
Crema Marfil marble tiles are available in market in different sizes. Most of the times it is sold in the form of tiles of standard sizes but you can also get it in custom sizes according to your needs. These tiles are best for those who want to give their houses a new and totally different look.
Advantages of having Crema Marfil Marble tiles:
There are many reasons why you should choose marble tiles and top ones are listed below:
- Durability: Marble tiles are very durable and strong. They usually don’t get break very easily.
- Elegant and stunning look: Marble tiles give a very elegant and stunning look and they just add a lot of value to your property.
- Environment friendly: As marble is a natural stone, it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its surface. Thus, these marble tiles are a safe option for indoor flooring.
- Affordable: Marble tiles are very affordable as compared to other materials and thus you can easily use them for your projects.
What to look for when purchasing Crema Marfil marble tiles?
You should check following things before purchasing equator marble tiles.
- Make sure that you’re getting it on right price from a right dealer.
- Always check quality of all tiles instead of just few on the top of the stack.
- Make sure that marble you’re getting is stain/scratch free.
- Color and design pattern should be uniform on whole marble piece. Check this for all pieces.
How to clean Crema Marfil marble tiles?
We recommend that only agents you should use your marble for cleaning on a regular basis are hot water and specially formulated stone cleaners which you should obtain from your installer. Also, make sure that you are cleaning your marble on a regular basis. In addition to that, remove all stains and spots from your marble tiles immediately so your marble will look as new as it was on the very first day.
We hope that after getting all this information, you are in a position to make a right move of purchasing equator marble tiles for you. These tiles are available in our Miami Store. If you need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us back and we’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.