Botticino Marble Tiles
Bottocino marble tiles have an oyster base color with beautiful light cream and white veining, detailed with a tiny amount of thin gray veins and diffused gray color that lend elegant texture and depth. Bottocino marble is perfect for traditional and classic interior design in flooring, walls, bathrooms and back-splashes. These tiles come in several sizes; sold by square foot.
Botticino marble is a non-foliated metamorphic rock composed of carbonate minerals such as calcite or dolomite. It is famous for its high luster and visual appeal to the area with the best sizes, appearance, quality and colors. This stone is very durable and best in terms of cost factors.
Because of its unique color, beauty and bold modern look, we are using it for interior designing of bathrooms, kitchens, living areas, TV lounges and even outdoors. The stone is available in the market in the form of square shaped tiles of standard sizes but tiles of custom sizes can also be obtained in case of need.
Where Botticino marble tiles are used?
Interior designers use Botticino marble tiles almost everywhere. From floors to hallways, from kitchens to bathrooms and from countertops to wash basins, these are being used for protection and decoration purposes. The reason it can be used at so many places is durability and appealing look of the stone.
What are the reasons to choose Botticino marble tiles?
Botticino marble is not only strong and durable, but it also remains stainless and scratch-free for years. As it is a natural stone, it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its surface. Thus, these marble tiles are a safe option for indoor flooring. All you need is to take a special care of it and you will be able to retain its look and beauty.
What to look for when purchasing Botticino Marble?
You should check following things before purchasing Botticino marble tiles.
- Make sure that you’re getting it on right price from a right dealer.
- Always check quality of all tiles instead of just few on the top of the stack.
- Make sure that marble you’re getting is stain/scratch free.
- Color and design pattern should be uniform on whole marble piece. Check this for all pieces.
Botticino Marble Tiles Design Ideas
1. Botticino Marble Kitchen:
Botticino marble tile is a beautiful tile that can be used for decoration of your kitchen. A kitchen is an important part that needs to be designed and decorated in such a way that the homeowner's personality is reflected through it. There are many ways to use Botticino marble tile in the kitchen some of which are listed below:
- Backsplash: Botticino marble tile looks great as a backsplash. Depending on the finish type and pattern chosen, the backsplash can perfectly mirror contemporary, countryside, traditional and even minimal design schemes. You can also add a mosaic in the middle of your Botticino marble tile backsplash.
- Floor: The kitchen floor can look wonderful with Botticino marble tiles. A tumbled floor laid in a regular pattern can look attractive in a antique styled kitchen. A polished Botticino marble floor laid in herringbone pattern looks extremely stylish. For a rustic design style a brushed and chiseled edge Botticino marble tile.
2. Project Flooring with Botticino Marble Tiles:
Botticino marble tiles look exquisite when installed on the floor. They can be used for flooring of living rooms, dining halls, corridors and even foyers. The beauty of these tiles lies in their subdued earthy tone which can blend in with its surrounding effortlessly. This makes it ideal for any decor style.
Botticino marble tiles can make a room or an area look spacious if large sized tiles are used. Usually most of the homeowners prefer using only Botticino tile for flooring but recently, unique mosaic and border ideas are being introduced as well similar to the classic marble floors of the past.
Some interior decorators have made Botticino marble flooring a piece of contemporary art with their creative ideas. Instead of getting a traditional border for your floor you can opt for a huge simple geometric shapes with a slightly different colored marble tile. Water jet cutting has made it quite easy to have any kind of design inlay possible for marble floors.
3. Botticino Marble Bathrooms:
Botticino marble tiles can be used for decoration of bathrooms and shower areas. They can be used for decoration of indoor spas as well. The light color of this marble tile can have a serene and calming effect on the mind providing the full relaxing experience at home when taking a bath after a long day.
It is important to carefully map out the type of style you want for your bathroom as this interior decoration can either make your daily usage a refreshing experience or a compulsory chore. First of all, determine the type of bathroom you are going to remodel. Then decide the style of your preference.
Depending on the type of style you can pick put the Botticino marble tiles in the finish that compliments it. For example, if you want a modish looking bathroom then polished finish can do wonders with a simple pattern. Minimal design can be acquired using honed marble tiles. You can even add the old country vibe with the brushed finish. Sky is the limit when it comes to bathroom decorating with Botticino marble tiles.
4. Botticino Marble Fireplace:
Botticino marble tiles have the ability to transform an ordinary fireplace into a trendy yet elegant one. Whether it is the open hearth fireplace or the glass encased contemporary one, this tile can look lovely on any kind of fireplace surround area. Here we have listed some design ideas depending on the type of fireplace:
- Traditional Fireplace: A traditional fireplace can be decorated with regular size Botticino marble tiles. The mantel can be simple or of the same material. Addition of marble columns depends on the homeowners preference.
- Wall Mounted Fireplace: The beauty of wall mounted fireplace cannot be denied. The whole wall can be covered with large size Botticino marble tile with high polished finish for a complete modish look.
How to clean Botticino tiles so they'll look new?
We recommend that only agents you should use your marble for cleaning on a regular basis are hot water and specially formulated stone cleaners which you should obtain from your installer. Also, make sure that you are cleaning your marble on a regular basis. In addition to that, remove all stains and spots from your marble tiles immediately so your marble will look as new as it was on the very first day.
We hope that now you have got enough information to purchase Botticino tiles for you. If you need more information or a custom quote, please contact us or visit Miami or Los Angeles showrooms.