Nero Marquina marble is a striking deep black marble with contrasting white veins and a deep history. This elegant marble is perfect for modern flooring, kitchen, and bathroom design. Please submit quote request or contact us for availability and pricing.
Reasons to choose Nero Marquina marble tiles:
There are many reasons why you should choose marble tiles and top ones are listed below:
- Durability: Marble tiles are very durable and strong. They usually don’t get break very easily.
- Elegant and stunning look: Marble tiles give a very elegant and stunning look and they just add a lot of value to your property.
- Environment-friendly: As marble is a natural stone, it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its surface. Thus, these marble tiles are a safe option for indoor flooring.
- Affordable: Marble tiles are very affordable as compared to other materials and thus you can easily use them for your projects.
DO's and DON'Ts for marble tiles:
Here are some DO’s:
- Do clean marble surface regularly with a right cleaner.
- Do clean up spills and stains immediately to minimize damage to your stone.
- Do use trivets or mats under hot dishes and cookware.
- Do dust mop marble tiles on a regular basis.
- Do use door mats inside and out along with runners and area rugs on marble floors for safety and cleanliness of the tiles.
Here are some DON’Ts:
- DON’T use cleaners that contain acid.
- DON’T use abrasive and/or dry cleaners.
- DON’T wait to clean up spills on stone.
- DON'T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
So, now as you know a lot about our Nero Marquina marble tiles, you may consider purchasing some tiles for your house. Our Store is located in Miami. If you need any help, please contact us. We’ll be happy to assist you in this regard.
Nero Marquina Marble Tiles Design Ideas
1. Nero Marquina Marble Living Rooms:
Nero Marquina marble tiles can be used for the decoration of living rooms. These marble tiles make a stellar design statement and are a favorite of contemporary designers and interior decorators. You can incorporate the Nero Marquina marble tiles in different ways for your living room some of which are listed below:
- Floor: A Nero Marquina Marble tile floor looks sleek and stunning. Even a simple pattern floor with these tiles can create a dramatic flair. Add white and black furniture with a stylish coffee table, tall monochrome lamps, vases or statement art pieces to complete the look.
- Fireplace Surround Area: A wall mounted fireplace can look outstanding with Nero Marquina base running throughout the wall. A traditional fireplace’s surround area can be covered with this beautiful marble tile in herringbone pattern for a chic and modish look. You can also use large tiles set in a simple pattern for decorating the surround area from top to bottom.
- Accent Wall: A contemporary living room with accent wall made up of Nero Marquina marble tile looks ultra-stylish. Mount the LCD at the base of this wall and add stark white decoration pieces for an oomph factor.
2. Kitchens with Nero Marquina Marble Tiles:
Nero Marquina marble tiles can make your kitchen look effortlessly chic. These tiles are perfect for all types of design scheme whether modern-day or countryside. You can use these marble tiles in a variety of ways for decorating your kitchen, no matter what type of kitchen layout you have. Given here are some design ideas that can serve as an inspiration for your kitchen’s designing:
- Galley Kitchen: For a galley kitchen you can have a Nero Marquina marble pathway in straight or stack bond pattern. The backsplash can be covered with these tiles in herringbone pattern and high polished finish.
- L-Shaped Kitchen: For L-shaped kitchens backsplash is an integral part of the design. By adding a geometric motif or a mosaic in the backsplash you can create a showstopper kitchen. A simple Nero Marquina marble floor in polished finish looks exquisite in such a kitchen.
3. Nero Marquina Marble Bathrooms:
Nero Marquina marble tiles can be used for a modish bathroom redesign. These tiles can make your bathroom look voguish and add a bold element to your design scheme as well. Given below are some design ideas for this marble tile in bathrooms:
- Cover the walls of the bathroom with Nero Marquina marble tile in regular pattern while covering the vanity section with Calacatta Borghini marble tile. Lay the tiles in a check pattern on the floor and add a freestanding white bathtub for an outstanding design result.
- If your bathroom is small then by using large sized Nero Marquina marble tiles you can make it look more spacious. Cover the floor and bottom half of the walls with these tiles in stack bond pattern. Use white paint or marble tile to cover the upper half of the walls as shown in the image.
4. Nero Marquina Marble Floors:
Nero Marquina marble tiled floors add a dramatically bold appeal to your household. You can have these gorgeous tiles installed in your bedroom, foyer and even corridors. These tiles can either be used alone or in combination with light colored tiles as well depending on the homeowner’s taste. But to retain the beauty of these tiles following points should be kept in mind:
- Never use acidic or abrasive materials for cleaning of the tiles.
- Reseal the tiles periodically.
- Regularly dust-mop the floors.
- Blot up any kind of spills to avoid etching.
How to clean marble so it’ll look new:
We recommend that only agents you should use your marble for cleaning on a regular basis are hot water and specially formulated stone cleaners which you should obtain from your installer. Also, make sure that you are cleaning your marble on a regular basis. In addition to that, remove all stains and spots from your marble tiles immediately so your marble will look as new as it was on the very first day.
So by now, as you know a lot about Tundra Gray marble pavers, you can order them for your project. Our store is located in Miami. If you need more help regarding Tundra Gray marble pavers do not hesitate to contact us back and we’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.