Emperador Light Marble Tiles
Our Emperador Light marble tiles are an elegant medium to dark brown with considerable movement in the texture created by the beautiful white veining and crystalization of the stone. Emperador Light marble is perfect for indoor flooring, bathrooms, walls and back-splashes, for a modern high-end and monochromatic design. Sold by square foot.
Reasons to choose Emperador Light marble tiles:
You should choose Emperador Light marble tiles because of the following main reasons:
- These marble tiles are not only strong and durable, but it also remains stainless and scratch-free for years.
- These tiles are very beautiful and give a stunning and appealing look to your house.
- As marble is a natural stone, it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its surface. Thus, these marble tiles are a safe option for indoor flooring.
What to look for when purchasing Emperador Light marble tiles?
You should check following things before purchasing Emperador Light marble tiles.
- Make sure that you’re getting it on right price from a right dealer.
- Always check quality of all tiles instead of just few on the top of the stack.
- Make sure that marble you’re getting is stain/scratch free.
- Color and design pattern should be uniform on whole marble piece. Check this for all pieces.
Emperador Light Marble Tiles Design Ideas
1. Lounge with Emperador Light Marble:
Emperador Light marble tiles can be used for the decoration of lounges. These wonderful tiles look perfect in traditional as well as contemporary design schemes. Emperador Light tiles can be used in combination with other marble tiles in shades of whites, creams and dark browns. These tiles can look perfect in vintage glam inspired rooms as well.
Emperador Light marble tiles look stunning in a lounge as shown in the image. The design scheme here caters a combination of tile colors. The floor is covered with a custom pattern with a majority of the area covered with Emperador Light tiles bordered with a tile motif in cream and dark brown colors. The fireplace surround area is also covered with Emperador Light marble tiles.
You can install an accent wall with these lovely tiles as well for a contemporary design statement.
2. Emperador Light Marble Kitchen:
Emperador Light marble tiles can make your kitchen look elegant. This tile can easily blend in with all types of design and color schemes. Listed below are some design ideas which you can use depending on the type of kitchen you have:
- Mediterranean Kitchen: A Mediterranean kitchen with its bold design and colors needs the earthy element for the floor which can be easily catered by with Emperador light marble tiles in matte finish.
- One Wall Kitchen: These kitchens are perfect for apartments with little space. Emperador light marble tile can be used to cover the floor. Use mosaic tiles for covering the backsplash and exposed beam (if any) and regular tiles for the floor.
- Regular Kitchen: A regular kitchen in L shape needs a backsplash that stands out with a complementing floor. Emperador Light marble tile floor laid in a Hopscotch pattern can look amazing with the smaller tile being of cream color. For the backsplash use the regular pattern with a light colored mosaic upper border.
- Peninsula Kitchen: A peninsula kitchen with white cabinets and marble countertops can look lovely with Emperador Light marble tile floor in matte finish. A diamond pattern backsplash of this tile with white marble mosaic border looks elegant in such a kitchen.
3. Emperador Light Marble Bathroom:
Emperador Light marble tiles can be used for the decoration of bathrooms and shower areas. These tiles are flexible and can complement the style preference of the homeowner whether traditional, contemporary or rustic. Listed here are some design ideas that you can use for your bathrooms:
- Use Emperador light marble tiles for covering the floor of the bathroom in regular pattern as shown in the image. Cover the alcove bathtub’s sides in varying tile sizes and add a dark brown colored mosaic strip in the lower half of the wall.
- If you like the dark and light combination then this design idea is perfect for you. Cover the drop in bathtub with dark Emperador tiles while covering rest of the floor with the Emperador light tiles. Paint the walls in a cream-ish hue and add a light Emperador backsplash.
4. Entrance Halls with Emperador Light Marble Tiles:
Emperador Light marble tiles have a regal appeal due to which they are extensively used for the floors in entrance halls and foyers. Large sized tiles should be used for the floor to make the area look more spacious. You can add a dark colored mosaic in the middle of the floor as well for traditional vibe. Paint the walls in cream or white color. Complete the look by adding gold accented furniture or a decorative mirror. You can also have a geometric pattern floor with these marble tiles for the corridors leading away from the foyer.
How to clean marble so it'll look new:
We recommend that only agents you should use your marble for cleaning on a regular basis are hot water and specially formulated stone cleaners which you should obtain from your installer. Also, make sure that you are cleaning your marble on a regular basis. In addition to that, remove all stains and spots from your marble tiles immediately so your marble will look as new as it was on the very first day.
Emperador Light marble tiles are available in Sefastone’s Miami store. If you need more help with these tiles or want to purchase few, do not hesitate to contact us back. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.