French Vanilla Marble Tiles
French Vanilla marble tiles have a classic light color, available in three varieties (see pictures):
- Select – (Premium – Light stone, consistent color – Highest Quality -Q1)
- Semi-Select (Light stone with few gold veins and color deposits -Q2)
- Standard – Lowest Quality (Considerable movement with gold and red veins and deposits – high color variation between pieces -Q3).
Reasons to choose French Vanilla marble tiles:
You should choose French Vanilla marble tiles because of the following main reasons:
- These marble tiles are not only strong and durable, but it also remains stainless and scratch-free for years.
- These tiles are very beautiful and give a stunning and appealing look to your house.
- As marble is a natural stone, it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its surface. Thus, these marble tiles are a safe option for indoor flooring.
What to look for when purchasing French Vanilla marble tiles?
- You should check following things before purchasing French vanilla marble tiles.
- Make sure that you’re getting it on right price from a right dealer.
- Always check quality of all tiles instead of just few on the top of the stack.
- Make sure that marble you’re getting is stain/scratch free.
- Color and design pattern should be uniform on whole marble piece. Check this for all pieces.
French Vanilla Marble Tiles Design Ideas
1. French Vanilla Marble Living Rooms and Bedrooms:
French Vanilla marble tiles can make your living rooms and bedrooms look exquisite with their light color and veining. These marble tiles can blend in with their surroundings easily no matter which one of the three variations is used. Here we have listed a few design ideas for your bedroom and living room’s decoration using these wonderful tiles:
- Bedroom: French Vanilla tile floor can look lovely in a bedroom. You can use these tiles with any type of color scheme and design type. If your bedroom style is contemporary then we suggest polished finish French Vanilla semi-select tile floor laid in stack bond pattern. You can also use a combination of different sizes for the stack pattern like 24”x24” and 12”x24” for oomph worthy floor pattern.
- Living Room: A living room can be made to look chic with a French Vanilla Select and Semi-select combo tile floor. Lay the tiles in a pinwheel pattern with the smaller tiles being Semi-select. Finish the look with a semi-select tiled fireplace surround area for a consistent design scheme. Another design idea is to cover the floor with French Vanilla tiles in a simple pattern and have it bordered with black marble tiles in a smaller size.
2. Kitchens with French Vanilla Marble Tile:
French Vanilla marble tile can be used for the decoration of the kitchen. You can use these tiles for covering the floor, backsplash, walls and even pillars in your kitchen. The light color and subtle veining of these tiles look amazing and chic at the same time. Given below are some design ideas for installing these marble tiles in your kitchen:
- Floor: French Vanilla marble tile can be used in the kitchen in honed or polished finish depending on your taste. If you want your kitchen to look big then use large sized tiles with polished finish. If you want a cozy or countryside vibe then go for the basket weave or windmill pattern in honed finish.
- Backsplash: A backsplash in French Vanilla marble looks classy. You can have it installed in a simple diamond pattern and it will make your kitchen gleam. A monochrome mosaic in the center or a dark border can be the cherry on top for this design idea.
- Wall: If your kitchen is based on the minimal or contemporary design scheme then cover the walls and pillars with the French Vanilla marble tiles. Use mosaic tiles for the pillars and regular sized ones for the wall in polished finished.
3. French Vanilla Bathrooms and Shower Areas:
French Vanilla marble tile is a wonderful decorating material for bathrooms and shower areas.
- For a chic look, cover the bathroom walls and floor with French Vanilla marble tiles in stretcher bond pattern. Use mosaic tiles for decorating the shower area and the backsplash.
- You can add an accent wall of French Vanilla marble tiles in your bathroom with a matching backsplash while keeping the rest of the bathroom simple if your design aesthetics is inclined towards the minimalistic approach.
4. French Vanilla Marble Entry Halls:
French Vanilla marble tile gives off a sophisticated and classy vibe when used for decoration of the entry hall as shown in the image. Large sized French Vanilla marble tiles are laid in the diamond pattern. Each tile in the pattern has a border of green mosaic tiles. The pop of color looks refreshing in between the white color.
You can also add a dark geometric design or a mosaic in the middle of your French Vanilla floor. Add dark colored furniture with gold accents to complete the look.
How to clean marble so it'll look new:
We recommend that only agents you should use your marble for cleaning on a regular basis are hot water and specially formulated stone cleaners which you should obtain from your installer. Also, make sure that you are cleaning your marble on a regular basis. In addition to that, remove all stains and spots from your marble tiles immediately so your marble will look as new as it was on the very first day.
We hope that after getting all this information, you are in a position to make a right move of purchasing French vanilla marble tiles for you. If you need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us back and we’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.