Equator Marble Tiles
The Equator marble tile is a beautiful white marble stone with soft straight veins in light gray and dark gray for a very elegant, discerning style. The marble is enhanced by tiny crystal facets that cover the entire surface, lending it a subtle shimmering sparkle. Equator marble is perfect for modern interior decor to use for bathrooms, walls, back-splashes and flooring. These tiles come in two sizes and are sold by square foot.
Reasons to choose Equator Marble tiles:
You should choose equator marble tiles because of the following main reasons:
- These marble tiles are not only strong and durable, but it also remains stainless and scratch-free for years.
- These tiles are very beautiful and give a stunning and appealing look to your house.
- As marble is a natural stone, it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its surface. Thus, these marble tiles are a safe option for indoor flooring.
What to look for when purchasing equator marble tiles?
You should check following things before purchasing equator marble tiles.
- Make sure that you’re getting it on right price from a right dealer.
- Always check quality of all tiles instead of just few on the top of the stack.
- Make sure that marble you’re getting is stain/scratch free.
- Color and design pattern should be uniform on whole marble piece. Check this for all pieces.
Equator Marble Tile Design Ideas
1. Equator Marble Bathrooms:
Equator marble tiles are unique in their appearance due to the presence of stark straight lines. These tiles are a favorite of people who love modern designs. It is stylish and can make your bathroom look spacious as well. Listed here are a few design ideas for using equator marble tiles in your bathrooms or shower areas:
- By laying the equator marble tiles in a simple rectangle pattern you can create the illusion of different rows on the floor and walls as well. Add a freestanding white bathtub to make a statement worthy bathroom.
- Another great idea for the floor is to use tiles in rectangle shape for creating a block herringbone pattern. The natural veins of each tile will be at a 90 degree angle to its neighbor tile resulting in a magnificent floor.
- You can change the direction of tile's veins for the shower area to make it look separate from the rest of the bathroom.
2. Equator Marble Kitchen:
Now a days many homeowners are looking for modern kitchen designs that can reflect their personality and aesthetics at the same time. Tech savvy millennials want their kitchen to be trendy and sleek in design. Equator marble tiles can transform any kitchen into a modish food haven. Some of these popular design ideas for this beautiful marble tile are given below:
- Equator marble tiles in basket weave pattern look lovely on the kitchen floor. A linear pattern for the backsplash and the wall with white cabinets and wooden countertops can complement each other perfectly.
- If your kitchen is small then make it appear more spacious by adding a brick bond pattern floor. Keep the walls and cabinets white with marble countertops.
3. Equator Marble Rooms:
Equator marble tiles look uber chic and stylish when used in places like the living room. They can be used for corporate areas as well like a hotel lobby, waiting room of a spa, fragrance boutique or even for executive lounges. Equator marble has an alluring appearance that can make the space around it glamorous but with subtlety. Here are a few design ideas for this wonderful marble tile:
- If you want to give your living room a classy makeover then use large equator marble tiles for the floor with a thin black marble border as shown in the image. Tile the wall which will have the LCD flat panel display screen mounted on. The result will be a stunning living room. Complete the look with stylish furniture in soft hues.
- A shop or an outlet can look beautiful with an equator tiled floor and walls with glass counters and white lighting.
4. Equator Marble Turkish Hammam, Spa and Sauna:
Equator marble tile has the ability to transform normal looking places into spaces with a serene calming effect. This is why professionals use this tile in places like Turkish hammams, spas and saunas. The distinctive constant veining of equator marble has a relaxing psychological effect. A herringbone patterned equator walls in a sauna with a regular patterned floor looks beautiful and soothing at the same time. It is a perfect tile for the walls of an indoor pool as well. Here are a few tips to keep your equator marble tiles in tip top form after installing in areas near water.
- Always have your tiles resealed after every 6 months to avoid damage from water.
- Low pressure wash the hammam or sauna rooms, especially if the benches are also made of marble, periodically and use marble friendly cleaners.
- You can have the walls in polished finish for adding a glossy feel to the area.
How to clean Marble so it will look new?
We recommend that only agents you should use your marble for cleaning on a regular basis are hot water and specially formulated stone cleaners which you should obtain from your installer. Also, make sure that you are cleaning your marble on a regular basis. In addition to that, remove all stains and spots from your marble tiles immediately so your marble will look as new as it was on the very first day.
We hope that after getting all this information, you are in a position to make a right move of purchasing equator marble tiles for you. If you need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us back and we’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.