Calacatta Borghini Marble Tiles
Calacatta Borghini marble is an elegant white marble with deep gray veining and may contain taupe/gold deposits. It is the perfect addition to any home, from modern to traditional design. Please submit quote request or contact us for availability and pricing.
Calacatta borghini marble is unique in a way that neither it is too plain nor loaded with complex designs and patterns. It comes with deep gray veining and may contain gold deposits. Interior designers prefer to have this stone because it is not only beautiful but also very durable and strong. It is currently being used in many countries around the globe.
Calacatta Borghini marble tiles are available in market in different sizes. Most of the times it is sold in the form of tiles of standard sizes but you can also get it in custom sizes according to your needs. These tiles are best for those who want to give their houses a new and totally different look.
Reasons to choose Calacatta Borghini marble tiles:
There are many reasons for using calacatta borghini marble tiles. Let’s have a look on some of them.
- These tiles are very beautiful with unique colors and design. These give a unique and elegant look to our house.
- Marble tiles are very strong and durable and remain stainless and scratch-free for years.
- Marble is a natural stone so it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its Thus, these marble tiles are a safe option for indoor flooring.
What to look for when purchasing Calacatta Borghini marble tiles?
You should check following things before purchasing calacatta borghini marble tiles.
- Make sure that you’re getting it on right price from a right dealer.
- Always check quality of all pieces instead of just few on the top of the stack.
- Make sure that marble you’re getting is stain/scratch free.
- Color and design pattern should be uniform on whole marble piece. Check this for all pieces.
Calacatta Borghini Marble Tiles Design Ideas
1. Calacatta Borghini Marble Bedroom:
Calacatta Borghini marble tiles can be used to for decorating and remodeling of bedrooms. Right now the demand for marble related projects is all time high in the market which makes this marble tile the perfect choice for chic makeover of your bedroom There are a number ways you can use this beautiful tile, some of these design ideas are listed below:
- A bedroom with Calacatta Borghini marble tiled floor looks wonderful and chic at the same time.
- If you have a wooden floor then a Calacatta Borghini covered window wall and fireplace surround area looks elegant as shown in the image.
- Another way to incorporate this marble tile in your bedroom is by covering half wall of the room with it. We would suggest that the wall with LCD display is tiled and a wooden console is added below. The contrast between the tile, console and display will look stylish.
2. Bathrooms with Calacatta Borghini Marble Tiles:
Calacatta Borghini marble can look great when installed in a bathroom or shower area. This marble tile can make your bathroom look something out of a interior decorator magazine or catalog. Given below are some design ideas for this marble tile in bathrooms:
- If you like the classy vibe in your bathroom then the design idea in this image is for you. The simplicity of this bathroom is the reason why it looks so voguish. Calacatta Borghini marble tiles are laid in subway pattern on one third of the walls and remaining part of the wall is covered with a light brown paint. The floor is of the same marble but in hexagonal shaped mosaic tiles. The result is a marble tile perfection.
- If you like a bit of complexity in your floors then throw in a combination of tiles sizes. Add mosaic tile squares on the floor, where your bathtub is going to be, in such a way that each square is bordered with regular sized Calacatta Borghini tiles. Keep the walls simple with paint color of your choice and add a mosaic backsplash on the bathroom countertop to achieve a uniform look.
3. Calacatta Borghini Marble Kitchen:
Kitchens play an important role in keeping your design scheme in order. Calacatta Borghini marble tiles look splendid in the kitchen. This marble tile tend to make the area look spacious which is an ideal thing for a kitchen. Some of the Calacatta Borghini related kitchen design ideas are given below:
- If you want to redo your kitchen countertops then we recommend using Calacatta Borghini backsplashes in a stack bond pattern with countertops in the same material. The result is stunning as seen in the image. A wooden floor would look brilliant in such a kitchen.
- A herringbone pattern Calacatta Borghini marble backsplash in polished finish looks modish in a contemporary style kitchen.
4. Entrance Halls and Foyers with Calacatta Borghini Marble Tile:
Calacatta Borghini marble tiles can look dazzling when used for decoration of foyers and entrance halls. This tile can give off different style vibes depending on the type of pattern and finish used. You can have the simple stack bond patterned floor for your foyer if you like simplicity or a Calacatta Borghini floor with a mosaic and a border for a more classic feel.
For corporate entrance halls this marble tile can be used elegantly. A stretcher bond patterned floor looks great in the entrance hall of an office. You can also have the classic diagonal pattern or a diamond pattern with a dark border tile.
DO's and DON'Ts for Marble Tiles
Here are some DO’s:
- Do clean marble surface regularly with a right cleaner.
- Do clean up spills and stains immediately to minimize damage to your stone.
- Do use trivets or mats under hot dishes and cookware.
- Do dust mop marble tiles on a regular basis.
- Do use door mats inside and out along with runners and area rugs on marble floors for safety and cleanliness of the tiles.
Here are some DON’Ts:
- DON’T use cleaners that contain acid.
- DON’T use abrasive and/or dry cleaners.
- DON’T wait to clean up spills on stone.
- DON'T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
So, now as you know a lot about our calcatta borghini marble tiles, you may consider purchasing some tiles for your house. Our Store is located in Miami. If you need any help, please contact us. We’ll be happy to assist you in this regard.