Dolomite Marble Tiles
Dolomite is harder than usual marble, and holds up better to acids and etching than marble or calcite. This stone us beautiful and is a great stone to use in kitchens, bathrooms and floors and looks beautiful in any design. Dolomite is a white stone with very faint soft gray veining. Please submit quote request or contact us for availability and pricing.
Dolomite marble stone is a bit different from other marble stones in a sense that it is harder as compared to most of them. This property makes it best for use in kitchens, bathrooms, hallways and pathways. It not only gives a bold and elegant look to your house because of its beauty but it is also very strong and durable and lasts longer as compared to other similar products.
Dolomite marble is perfect for outdoor use as it is very strong and durable and last longer as compared to other options. These tiles are usually available in standard sizes but custom sizes can also be obtained from the installer.
Reasons to choose Dolomite Marble tiles:
You should choose dolomite marble tiles because of the following main reasons:
- These marble tiles are not only strong and durable, but it also remains stainless and scratch-free for years.
- These tiles are very beautiful and give a stunning and appealing look to your house.
- As marble is a natural stone, it doesn’t allow germs and allergens to survive on its surface. Thus, these marble tiles are a safe option for indoor flooring.
DO's and DON'Ts for Marble Tiles
Here are some DO’s:
- Do clean marble surface regularly with a right cleaner.
- Do clean up spills and stains immediately to minimize damage to your stone.
- Do use trivets or mats under hot dishes and cookware.
- Do dust mop marble tiles on a regular basis.
- Do use door mats inside and out along with runners and area rugs on marble floors for safety and cleanliness of the tiles.
Here are some DON’Ts:
- DON’T use cleaners that contain acid.
- DON’T use abrasive and/or dry cleaners.
- DON’T wait to clean up spills on stone.
- DON'T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
Dolomite Marble Tiles Design Ideas
1. Dolomite Marble Tiles Bathrooms:
Dolomite is an exceptionally beautiful type of marble that epitomizes elegance and sophistication. These marble tiles can make any ordinary bathroom look beautiful. These tiles don’t only look spectacular but also have remarkable endurance strength and durability which makes them the optimal choice for bathrooms spaces.
- For a Victorian era inspired bathroom, consider covering the entire bathroom i.e. the walls, floor and vanity with dolomite marble tile for an effortlessly elegant look. Skip the shower space and opt for a huge bath tub in the corner of the bathroom. A big mirror to compliment the big wash basin is also a must in order to tie the look of the bathroom together.
- For a modern contemporary and an extremely refined style, install the dolomite marble tiles in the entire bathroom i.e. the walls, flooring, shower space and vanity. Place a Jacuzzi in the center of your bathroom adjacent to your shower area for a timeless look. The vanity should be adorned with small fresh potted plants to add color to the bathroom. Or you can substitute scented candles for the plants and place them strategically near the window and on the vanity shelf.
- If you have a small bathroom then choose equally cut 12x12 inches dolomite marble for the walls and pick black marble flooring to create a very modern chic atmosphere.
2. Bedrooms With Dolomite Marble Tile:
With their bright white color and soft gray veining, dolomite marble tiles are undoubtedly the best choice to consider whilst choosing tiles for your bedroom.
- For the minimalists, an all-white bedroom with dolomite marble walls and flooring complimented by black leather and velvet furniture is highly recommended.
- For an old money inspired room, it is recommended to pair wooden flooring with dolomite marble walls. Traditional wooden furniture, light chiffon curtains and a rug in the center of your room will get the job done.
- A combination of black marble flooring and white dolomite marble walls is a must for those whose aesthetic sense is a combination of contemporary chic and drama. Decorating the room with a mix of black and white furniture, heavy velvet or silk curtains and a yin-yang bookcase makes the ultimate case for modern elegance.
3. Dolomite Marble Kitchens and Backsplashes:
For a kitchen, the dolomite marble tiles are deemed as the perfect choice as they create the ambience of a spacious and clean area.
Dolomite marble kitchen flooring paired with black cabinets is the ultimate definition of extremely chic interior. To really tie the look of the room together, consider adding a black marble kitchen island in the center of your kitchen.
If your kitchen has congested space then consider going with a combination of white cabinets paired with dolomite marble flooring and backsplashes. Putting a few potted green plants near the kitchen door is perfect for adding a hint of color. This whole setting will really allow you to really enjoy your cooking ventures.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/2"][vc_column_text]
4. Dolomite Marble Hallways and Entrances:
Hallways and entrances adorned with dolomite marble tiles looks extremely elegant. Thanks to their bright white color and light veining these marble tiles have the ability to create the illusion of a bigger space which makes them the perfect option for places that can easily get crowded.
- For tight corridors, install dolomite marble tiles in big sized cuts and decorate one wall with a horizontally hung black bordered mirror.
- Install dolomite marble tiles in your main hallway with a black tiled border. The white cornered by black tiles will really make the dolomite stand out. Also add a full length mirror on one wall and hang a set of monochrome paintings on the wall opposite to the mirror.
- White dolomite marble tiles installed around a mosaic piece in the center of your hallway can look really stylish. Consider installing a motif similar to the mosaic piece as a wall accent for adjacent walls of the hallway.
What to look for when purchasing dolomite marble tiles?
You should check following things before purchasing dolomite marble tiles.
- Make sure that you’re getting it on right price from a right dealer.
- Always check quality of all pieces instead of just few on the top of the stack.
- Make sure that marble you’re getting is stain/scratch free.
- Color and design pattern should be uniform on whole marble piece. Check this for all pieces.
We hope that after getting all this information, you are in a position to make a right move of purchasing dolomite marble tiles for you. These tiles are available in our Miami Store. If you need any other help, do not hesitate to contact us back and we’ll be more than happy to assist you in this regard.